SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 6 August 2018

Fashion | Florals & Motivation

Memorial Park Coventry

We're back! It's been a while when it comes to the fashion section of my blog...It's been a while since I've actually been active and consistent with my blog and social platforms. In all honesty I was lacking motivation with the entire concept of blogging and mainly Instagram as I feel like engagement has just dropped so much lately so I just stopped uploading so often. So let's get to the point of why I am officially back! I wanted to start again with it all, as I gave my all into blogging, networking, events, brand collaborations etc. And I just had to take a minute to think...What am I doing? I was missing time with my family which is SO precious to me as well as with my friends and of course my lovely man Adam. So I've been not so active because I've just wanted that time to appreciate the time I have with my loved ones.


Memorial Park Coventry
Memorial Park Coventry
Memorial Park Coventry

This day that we shot these images were in Memorial Park with Adam - my awesome photographer and boyfriend. We spent the day in the sun walking around this park that I basically came to a lot when I was a kid with my Mum and Brother, as well as my Dad and little sister. There's memories I keep close to me in this park as well as in Coombe Abbey, as they are places that hold such treasured childhood memories. So this gorgeous weather could not go a miss without a gorgeous dress of course! Considering how much of a super heatwave England has been going through, this gorgeous dress was lovely and cool with the thin floaty material. The under skirt was slightly short, but it was fine with the long maxi length skirt. I honestly couldn't get over how gorgeous the print and overall design of the dress - just perfect for the summer and a holiday!

Memorial Park Coventry
Memorial Park Coventry
Memorial Park Coventry
Memorial Park Coventry

My floral bag literally has lived with me during this summer season. Unfortunately it's sold out, but it was £46, which considering the size and how beautiful the overall design of it I thought was actually worth it and it's actually the most I've ever spent on a handbag to be completely honest - bargain hunter normally! Had to treat myself to this beauty that's for sure! It was clearly saying BUY ME anyway so I couldn't leave the beauty on it's own could I? Same goes for my wedges, I wear these literally EVERYWHERE! Out, to work, OUT OUT - of course, honestly they are so comfortable even though they are SO high, but they feel so flat? I broke my favourite strappy sandals on holiday (watch in this vlog) from doing some Salsa dancing! 

What do you think of this dress?


7 comments :