SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 19 February 2015

Fashion | How To Style A Faux Fur Scarf


Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

One day to go till the weekend guys! Today was my day off, so I spent the day shopping (of course) with my my blogger friends Little Moonshine and the owner of Zorehia Jewellery. I bought a few little things including a pair of culottes which I thought I would never (ever) buy., but they were in the Primark sale for just a £1 so I thought, why not? And you know what? I LOVE THEM! Why did I not try them before?! I've seen the likes of Blonde Canvas and Danielle Kimberley wear them and, I must say, they style them fabulously. Blonde Canvas especially has given me a liking for culottes. I'll have to have mooch around in topshop to see what they have. Look out for some culottes entering my instagram and blog very soon...

As for this t-shirt, it was a present from my lovely mum. She definitely knows my hidden love for army styles. Camouflage is literally my weakness print. Out of all the styles in the world, camouflage has to be my ultimate favourite! I own at least 5 camouflage tops in different styles, a pair of green combats, army style boots and a military styled oversized jacket. I intend to still grow my army style, it's something I go towards on a lazy day or when I'm going on a long day out in the countryside. I slightly dressed the t-shirt up with a touch of girliness with a black faux fur scarf from USC Fashion (sale buy before Christmas in Milton Keynes). As usual, I'm wearing my Boucle Coat from Primark. Your probably getting sick of seeing this well loved purchase, but I think it's good to see how just one piece can be re-styled so many different times. I really need to get more wear out of these boots before the warmer weather hits. They are well loved though and have been worn quite a few times though! What's your favourite print?

Thanks for reading!

Coat - Primark
Camo Top - In Vein
Jeans - H&M
Boots - New Look
Faux Fur Scarf - USC Fashion

Post a Comment