SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Saturday 3 January 2015

Fashion | How To Style Tartan


Well, Happy New Year bloggers! 2014 was eventful! I got to attend the My Bandage Dress Autumn/Winter Exclusive Blogger Event which was awesome - here is a link to the blog post they did of the whole event which includes one of my Instagram pictures! 


I was able to review items from Little Cave Jewellery (which are now called Zorehia Jewellery), Lyla Loves and BYOUT19 on Etsy (which unfortunately has now been closed down). Even though I didn't have that many opportunities with my blog last year, I'm hoping 2015 will be the year that my blog actually gets somewhere! Considering how my blog is only 7 months old (take off two months as I actually didn't start blogging properly until July 2014) I didn't even think I'd be invited to an exclusive blogger event where I'd see That Pommie Girl, Blonde Canvas, OhMyGeeee! Seriously happy about that! Anyway, I had a newsletter about the latest trend from New Look and that it was stripes, and we all know how I love monochrome! Seeing as when I wear monochrome, I love to add a tad bit of colour and seeing as we are still in the winter I thought I'd wear my favourite tartan blanket scarf from Primark - which I was featured on Primark's Instagram and Twitter pages for styling back in September/October.


Jacket - Next
Top - George At Asda
Blanket Scarf - Primark
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Sneakers - Primark
Beanie Hat - H&M

Thanks for reading bloggers and fashionista's! Be sure to give me a follow on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' links can be found on the sidebar of my blog.

See you in my next post! :)

Isobel Celine

xx 

Post a Comment