SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Sunday 7 December 2014

Lifestyle | A Day Out In Birmingham




Having a nice December bloggers and fellow fashionista's? This month has to be one of my favourites as obviously, it's the run up to Christmas!

To kick off the first weekend of December, me and a few friends took a trip to Birmingham City Centre to do some Christmas shopping, visit the German Christmas Market and try and find a beautiful sequin dress for over the Christmas and New Year period. Obviously, I found what I was looking for and more! I ended up buying 5 dresses! I bought 2 dresses for £5 in Hypnotic (there's two seperate shops), another 2 in Hypnotic for £5 each and I also bought a70's style patterned bodycon dress from Primark for £5.

If your looking for a bargain (clothes and shoes wise) this Christmas, check out Hypnotic's website here!

The weather stayed sunny for us seeing as it was forcast snow - it was still pretty cold though! Even though I bought a fair few beaut dresses, I had to brave the extremely long queues and crowded streets!

How was your first week of the run up to Christmas?

Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram links to follow me are located on the sidebar and  top bar of my blog if you'd like to keep updated with my blog on a day-to-day basis.


Grey Roll Neck Jumper - New Look
Tartan Scarf - Primark
Black Jeans - Primark
Black Chain Boots - F&F
Boucle Coat - Primark
Fedora Hat - H&M

See you in my next post ♡


Isobel Celine


♡♥

Post a Comment