SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 22 November 2018

Blogger Event | Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

Ball pit bar? Who knew we'd be treated to one in Coventry! I've only ever heard of the one in Shoreditch in London that I went to for my 21st Birthday. The fact that Ballxrs is now in my home town, I was so excited for it to open! It's located not far from Fargo Village on Far Gosford Street. There's no charge to enter, just buy a drink at the bar from their menu, where there is a wide range of spirits and all sorts of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I went for a Rhubarb Gin! As I love pink gin this was a very nice alternative with lemonade! Once you've bought a drink that entitles you to a wrist band with entry into the ball pit! Now let's see how this went with Bloggers and alcohol...


Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar
Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

As soon as I had my drink to hand, I had a few sips and literally ran towards to ball pit, me still having my inner child in me, I took my green khaki sock boots off and literally dived into the ball pit illuminated with UV lights! The balls were all white which was a pretty cool effect as you can see by the above picture! I'm not going to deny that the ball pit was pretty cold! But this is a god send if it's super busy and you get too hot as everywhere does when there's too many people, so this is a good area to cool down as well as have some fun! Myself and the girls ended up having a ball pit throwing fight here and I just started making waves with my arms through the balls! Another cool thing about the ball pit is, they have drinks or shots vouchers hidden at the very bottom - so dive right in and find some when you visit! 

I bet your wondering, what if someone spills a drink in the ball pit? What if someones sick in there? Well, our minds were put to rest when they showed us this massive machine that sucks all the balls up from the ball pit and washes them as they go through and spits them back out again! Definitely a machine that every ball pit bar has I hope!

Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar
Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

The decor of the entire place was very bright and spacious with a DJ at the top end near the ball pit, luminous lighting everywhere and across the ceilings and walls. The seating was rather snazzy too with the mustard yellow backs and velvet covers on the booths. What I loved also about Ballxrs is they even have merchandise where we were able to have a free pen with a shot! Love adding pens to my stationary from different places - I'm just as bad with magnets when I go abroad or anywhere!

Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar
Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

You can hire out these booths for parties or for any occasion! We were in a booth and we fit a good 6 or 7 of us round it! Of course we had a nosey around the whole venue and it was so big but looks so small from outside! But out the back is a different story...they only have beer pong and a load of different games and board games you can play! Now this drunk is a rather fun thing to do! Even if you don't like drinking or going out at night, you can come to Ballxrs in the day as they serve food and you can still enjoy all the fun facilities they have on offer!

Ballxrs Ball Pit Bar

Overall, I'll definitely be returning to Ballxrs for pre drinks before heading down the town or for a bit of fun in the day before a meal and a drink there! It'd be nice to visit Fargo Village then pop down to Ballxrs for some fun and food after! I thoroughly enjoyed the night and time at Ballxrs and would recommend it if you love going to different places like this and certainly want to experience a ball pit bar! It's honestly SO much fun!

*Update from 2020: Ballxrs is now unfortunately closed which is so sad!*


Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline)

17 comments :

  1. It was such a fun night, I loved feeling like a kid again :)
    Emma x
    www.howtoemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks like so much fun! It's definitely something students will love, but I REALLY want to go to something like this for a night out with my best friend! :D I may just have to go with her very soon. xD

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go back, it was so fun. We should go again! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh it looks like you all had so much fun! I'd love to go there one day (although I might get lots in the pits if I drink a bit *too* much haha!)

    Lizzie // Hello Lizzie Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ballxrs was so much fun, definitely need to go back soon and escape adulthood in the ball pit for a bit!

    ReplyDelete