SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 2 April 2018

Fashion | Dainty Jewellery With Jewellery Box

Jewellery Box

Jewellery box. THE cutest jewellery brand I know! I've adored their pieces for the last two years! They're always coming out with such cute designs and even lovely classy pieces too! Which is exactly the theme I was going for when I chose these two pieces.


Jewellery Box
Jewellery Box


If you've read Fashionista Chic for a while, you'll understand my obsession for claddagh themed jewellery - as the family on my Mum's side are Irish, so that makes me half Irish. My Mum bought me my first claddagh ring when I turned 14. I literally never took it off! I absolutely adored it - especially because it was silver with a lovely crystal inside the heart. Silver jewellery has to be my all time favourite type of jewellery. This necklace reminds me of that ring my Mum gave me (which I still have sitting in my jewellery box in fact). So it's quite a sentimental piece. I love that, when you have a piece of jewellery that has a certain meaning to it. The design and details on this necklace is stunning! With the tiny little crystals around the arms and within the heart - it's just a lovely design I had to have in my jewellery box! Seeing as I have 2 claddagh rings, a necklace was the next best thing to have in the same design! Matchy matchy of course.

Jewellery Box
Jewellery Box


This ring is also a lovely little addition to my jewellery box. It reminds me of a tiara, and I love tiara styled rings. I've wanted the one that's in Pandora, but this one is definitely a cheaper and just as good alternative! I wear this ring quite a lot actually! Rings are something I have to wear everyday! If I leave the house without a ring, I feel like a part of my fingers is missing as odd as it sounds! So I'm always wearing rings. This is definitely a new favourite! You can wear it with any outfit as well as of course it goes with everything.

Jewellery Box

How super cute is the brown paper box and packaging! I love this type of packaging. Especially at Christmas time - even though that's month away yet! It's just so cute and old fashioned but in an updated way - love it! Have you ever bought anything from Jewellery Box? What's your favourite piece?

Follow


*Items marked with and asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted to me for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*

Post a Comment