SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 23 November 2017

Lifestyle | Designing My Own Phone Case - CaseApp Review

Caseapp

I've been a little bit obsessed recently with buying phone cases for my iPhone 7 Plus. There's just so many cute ones available that I just can't resist! I used to just buy the one for my old Samsung Galaxy 3 mini (well old I know!), as it was such a crap phone and you couldn't get many nice designs for the old phone I didn't used to bother getting any new cases for it. But now I've had the iPhone 7 Plus for a few months, I'm buying so many cases! Get they aren't all unique like these ones I designed on CaseApp! Let's talk a bit about my new cases...


Caseapp

I'd seen this brand on Instagram a fair few times and wasn't quite sure what the brand did exactly until I realised you can create custom design cases on there! So of course I had to have a go at this and design 2 different cases. I decided to go for a really personal collage full of all my favourite pictures, from personal favourites to a few pictures I photographed myself. Each photo I added into the collage mean something different to me. There's one from Cadbury World, my 20th Birthday, MCM Comic Con, Me & Reiss, Disneyland, London, all my favourite memories basically! I've had this case on my phone for ages now! I love it! But also to the fact I'm struggling to get the case off my phone...?

Caseapp

The plastic that the case is made out of is actually SO much stronger than any other cases I own. They must protect it well as I'm struggling to get the case off! This other case I designed, was one of the pictures I took myself on my Nikon camera. I just loved it and thought it would be a nice autumnal picture to have on my case and look really nice! I went for the glossy finish on the cases as you can choose between glossy and matte - and we all know I'm not a matte person that's for sure! I honestly love these cases and they are my favourites in my case collection so far!

Caseapp
*2x iPhone 7 Plus Cases - Caseapp

If you want to have a go at designing your own phone cases for yourself, no matter if you don't have an iPhone, they design for Samsungs, mac books and iPads too! You can also design your own phone holder, OnePlus phone cases, Nokia, HTC, iPod, PC Laptops! If you don't want to upload your own pictures, they have a wide range of cases you can choose from for any device mentioned that you own! To top this all off, I have  20% discount code for you guys to use for if you want to design your own cases! Use "ISOBEL20" for 20% off at the check out! 

Thanks for reading!

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

Post a Comment