SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 20 November 2017

Beauty | SkinKissed Vitamin C Serum Review


The latest beauty serum product to hit my beauty cabinet. I've tried and tested this product a fair few times. I like the unusual packaging, with the medicine bottle like glass, the pipette is very handy for collecting up the product easily without any mess, the label is very informative and the overall logo is pretty cute too!


Onto the product itself. I used this product for a solid week of using it twice a day - so morning and night. This was definitely not a good idea for my skin type. I was putting too much product onto my face, which was casing me to break out. This is normal for me ass if I use too much of a product, it can break me out. Especially if I use any kind of serum more than once a day. So I cut it down to every other day, which helped and stopped me breaking out again. I have seen a slight difference in my skin as it's helping the parts of my skin that has blemishes for definite. I've included some before and after photos below. Just bare in mind that I now use the product once a day, or every other day due to my skin type being a combination.

Before


After


As you can see by the photos, especially in the middle of my forehead, that's where it's improved the most. The area I mainly broke out in spots was my chin, which is where most of my oily skin is. I would definitely recommend you to try this out for yourself! It includes ingredients such as; Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C. It's also stated to be a good base and primer for make up! I've not tried it out for that yet, but it's one I'll definitely try out at some point! It also says that it helps create a healthier glow and as you can see by the photos, it certainly has helped by that!

If your interested in buying the SkinKissed Vitamin C Serum for yourself or someone else, I have a discount code for you to use that gets you 20% off your entire order! Use the code "isobelceline20" at the checkout to receive your discount!

Have you ever tried this serum out before?

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*  

Post a Comment