Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Cosplaying Passion

Harley Quinn and The Joker

Cosplaying...Many people ask us cosplayers why we do it. My main reason as well as my boyfriend is how we feel when cosplaying a character we love. It honestly makes me feel so badass cosplaying. I feel confident, I feel in character, like I'm in a different world. I've been doing cosplaying for the last year and a half now, and I don't feel like I share it enough. It says on my Instagram that I'm a Cosplayer, yet I rarely post any of my shots from different shoots. So this is the time, I'm going to embrace this part of my personality and share it with the world, as I'm definitely not scared to share this passion!

Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker

Me and Reiss have wanted to a couple cosplay ever since we first met. We actually first met at Comic Con 2 years ago, so this is the main reason why we always go, plus the fact we both love going each time it comes around for the event to be on near us. Moving on to our cosplay costumes...

Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker

Reiss absolutely loves The Joker and Harley Quinn, esecially from Suicide Squad, so he went for cosplaying his favourite character with some epic details, The Jokers exact replica of a gun and looking like a gangster in the gold chains. Meanwhile, with my costume, I went for Arkham Harley Quinn with a slight mash up of the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and a comic book version I found. So it's a massive mix of different Harley Quinns all together. We took a fair few different posed shots to suit our characters, which was actually really fun. Some pieces we actually bought for the actual costume, we can re-wear in everyday outfits, like my boots, my gosh they are beaut with a pair of jeans or a dress! Here's a few shots from the day...

Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker
Harley Quinn and The Joker

Thanks for reading guys! If you have any questions about cosplaying or anything about our cosplays or what you want to know about our next cosplay plans, let me know so I can see if I can make this into some form of series for the blog!

Find Reiss on Instagram here to see his latest cosplays.

This will be my last post until I come back from Austria now, so stick around on my social media platforms, especially Instagram & Snapchat (isobelceline), as that's where I'll be posting the most whilst I'm there. See you soon unicorns!

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

6 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig