SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Friday 3 March 2017

Beauty | Swiss Clinic Skin Renewal Set Review

Swiss Clinic

I've really got into reading about and trying new serums, but never have I ever heard of, or tried such a serum like this. you start off with sanitising spray on the micro needles of the skin roller, then roll it on your face. Needles?! Pushed into your face?! Don't worry, they actually don't hurt! The skin thinks it's being damaged when it's actually not, it's actually helping the process of collagen within your skin when used with the serum. I honestly was quite scared when I opened the roller from it's box though...


Swiss Clinic

I first pushed the roller along my arm to see how it'd feel, and it was fine. So I've started to add it into my night routine with the Rejuvenating Serum. I tend to use serums in my night routine as I like to give my skin more moisture and pampering at night as of how much it goes through throughout the day. The first time I applied the serum to my face, I had a fair few white pieces of some form of liquid come out of my face, gross right? But it was strangely satisfying to watch. After the first use it didn't happen again though. I use the roller and serum every night after cleansing my face with my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, followed by my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Cream.

Swiss Clinic

The Rejuvenating Serum is full of Vitamin E which is believed to be 'renowned for it's anti-oxidative and moisturising properties and for it's positive effect on skin tone and glow.' It's also stated to have Betaglucan in the serum which is a powerful biological agent which means, the skin can enhance it's UVA induced oxidative stress, which protects the skin from environmental hazards, improves the firmness of the skin and elasticity. See, I googled this and was quite impressed with how much betaglucan is used in different things. It's used for high cholesterol, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Not only that, it's used for colds, allergies, asthma, ear infections etc. But most importantly to do with this serum, betaglucan is used by people to apply betaglucan to the skin for dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles, bedsores, wounds, burns, diabetic ulcers and radiation burns. Sounds like the new aloe vera to me! I really found this fascinating - find the site I read about it here.

Swiss Clinic

The booklet that it comes with is very informative of what's in the product, how it works and how it's good for your skin. It also mentions about by activating the macrophages, part of the immune system within the skin, betaglucan also stimulates the regeneration of new skin.

Swiss Clinic

I tend to use on whole pump of the serum, as the consistency is quite thick and half a pump doesn't cover all the skin on my face, so in my opinion one full pump is enough, as it's best to use the serum down your neck too. I've never really had many skin problems if I'm honest. I've had bad break outs before and the odd spot here and there, but that's down to what I've eaten and what I've been doing, but since I've been using this set, I've seen a difference in my skin and I haven't broken out just yet, so it's definitely going to be staying in my skincare routine!

Swiss Clinic

Overall, I'm quite impressed by this Rejuvenating Serum from Swiss Clinic! I'm always willing to try something new, whether that be skincare, beauty, fashion, lifestyle or travelling to new places. I do think that £84 for this set is a bit pricey for everyone, but those who love to invest more into their skincare, this is a great set to have in your routine, especially if you suffer from any skin problems. Considering how well it's keeping my skin glow, it's definitely a luxury product to have!

Find more information about Swiss Clinic and their products here. They don't only sell skincare, they also range from hair, eyes, teeth and diet. I certainly would love to try out the teeth whitening kit!


Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*  

Post a Comment