SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 9 February 2017

Fashion | How To Style A Floral Shirt

Floral Blouse

As you may already know if you are a continuous reader of my blog, considering how I am trying to overcome kompounophobia, I figured I'd try out another shirt in a different style, with florals.


Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling

This shirt has such a gorgeous fit, design and really flatters my mid section and the hem has a really nice curve to it that is also flattering around my hips and bum shall we say.

Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling

The buttons on it are hidden, but I still feel weird about them when seeing them, but the overall design of the shirt is perfect for work, dinner or even shopping. So it's a lovely versatile piece, especially for spring and maybe summer as it is a rather airy material so you don't feel so sweaty on those hotter days.

Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling

I love a sophisticated outfit, so shirts make any look have that classy grown up and sophisticated look. Also, every time I wear a shirt that I like and wear it with a bad-ass outfit, it makes me feel like an absolute girl boss.

Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse Styling
Floral Blouse
*Floral Blouse - Fashion Mia | Jacket - Zara | Jeans - H&M | Boots - Public Desire

What item of clothing makes you feel like a girl boss?

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*  

10 comments :

  1. The shirt looks so nice on you Isobel! <3

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally are a girl boss in florals Isobel! Love the floral top with the pink moto jacket, jeans, and booties. Great look girl! And thank you so much for the kind words on my post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look! Love those jeans!

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral shirt with pink jacket matching valentine day

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely pretty with the floral babe. Also, your pink jacket is so cute!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Love the jacket!!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LITTLE STARS
    DON'T MISS: FASHION MIX

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink leather jacket is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete