SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 12 January 2017

Travel | The Best Places To Visit In Ibiza

Ibiza

Seeing as I went to a fair few places whilst I was in Ibiza, I wanted to share the places I thought were worth travelling to.


Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza

Ibiza Old Town

It was nice to wander around this cute little town, as we arrived by taxi by the harbour, we headed to McDonald's for lunch - it tasted very different to the UK's McDonald's. Just a quick mention that I don't eat at McDonald's anymore as I found out a few things about the company and I'm also trying to cut out a lot more grease to my diet due to me being so ill lately and trying to find the cause of it due to me being sick and passing out a few hours after having greasy foods. Anyway, we wandered though the town, nosing in all the different shops and headed up to the older part of the town and got lost in the beautiful views and buildings. If your ever in Ibiza, go and explore it for sure!

Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza

Santa Eulalia

I was  recommended by Sophie at Petals Of Perfection to visit this town and I'm glad I did, as it was so cute with all the little streets. I have to say, the bakeries were the sweetest and so cheap with lovely cakes, croissants and pastries etc. Me and Jodie particularly loved the stores named Art, as they had so many awesome things as such good prices!

Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza
Ibiza

Hard Rock Cafe

Me and Jodie wanted to visit this place regardless of the price and I'm so glad we did! The interior was so on point with all the rock 'n' roll and edgy quirks to it. The ceiling decorations and the toilets were so unique and awesome!

Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe

As for the food, it was spot on! I had a chicken and bacon clubhouse sandwich shown below with chips and BBQ sauce, alongside a non alcoholic cocktail that tasted SO good and tropical! Definitely recommend you visit this place! Even if you can't finish your food, you can box it up and take it home!To add to your experience there, they have a clothing store next to the cafe! Bonus!

Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe
Ibiza - Hard Rock Cafe

Have you ever been to Ibiza or any of these places before?

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Follow

10 comments :