SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 19 January 2017

Fashion | Introducing UpBra

UpBra

Never have I ever heard or tried a bra such as this one. UpBra's brand is actually based in Los Angeles and it's a bra that is supposed to help you out with getting more of a cleavage. Now, I'll be completely honest (as always) reviewing this product, I was a fair bit concerned when I realised that you couldn't bend the bra or wash it like any other bra, because it has this weird material inside the cups that, in all honesty feels slightly like cardboard or even a metal plate. Somewhere in between that. Not very comfortable right?


UpBra

First impressions were nice packaging, but for a bra that helps enhance your cleavage and basically push your boobs together more, I would of thought the brand would of thought about the comfort part of the design.

When I tried this bra on, and tried to test it out, I found it quite difficult to pull the straps under the boob area. The video I watched made it look easy, but it really wasn't. Trying to hook the straps whilst pushing your boobs up is not easy or comfortable.

UpBra

I actually wore this UpBra to work, to really test it out, and it was extremely uncomfortable, throughout the day it kept pinching my skin where the cardboard like material is under the silk like material. Comfort is key for me in bra's and this one certainly doesn't have it.

Once you've worn the bra for a good 10-20 minutes you get used to it, but my boobs actually ached in this bra and I couldn't wait to rip it off!

UpBra

I always try out products thoroughly and get some good use out of them before I write about it for you guys, so you can have my 100% honesty, as well as true opinion on the product. So this is something I wouldn't recommend. My boobs may be reacting like this to the UpBra because I'm now a 34c and the bra UpBra sent me was a 32c. Before the UpBra arrived, I went up a band size, which might be why it hurts to wear it, but I can't imagine it being much different because of the way it's been designed.

UpBra

Have you ever tried a bra like this?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

4 comments :

  1. ISOBEL, there is absolutely no way you are a 34!!! 32 maybe but I'd definitely put you more in the 30 category! Surely, you're so petite!

    ANYWAYYY, great post. Interesting bra, what do you mean hooking the straps under the breast? That's an intriguing idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had them sized and thats what I was Mel hahaa and yeaa you pull them to enhance your cleavage

      Delete
  2. That doesn't look too comfy, I wouldn't try it out.
    http://studsandsilvermemories.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not unless you could try it on in a store first then no, I wouldn't recommend it!

      Delete