UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 16 January 2017

Beauty | FaceTox Detoxifying Face Masks

FaceTox Face Masks

I was delighted to be able to try out the FaceTox face mask set, as it came as a little DIY pamper kit - perfect for a slumber party or night in with the girls. Or in my case, it was a night in with my boyfriend and his family, and thankfully I convinced them all to join in!

FaceTox Face Masks

The kit provides 7 packs of Mixed FaceTox Blend and 7 packets of Organic Rose Water. I mixed the packets together with the provided bowl and spatula, but the paste was slightly dry, so I added a bit more Rose Water from another packet and it lasted 3 times worth, as it applied to 3 peoples faces. Shows that you get a lot out of one packet!

FaceTox Face Masks
FaceTox Face Masks

The consistency was certainly like clay! It was rather thick but creamy. Leaving that on, once evenly applied, for 30 minutes. I had to slightly scrub it off with a flannel, but the end result I found very satisfying. My black heads were reduced and there were less, my sin was even softer and my skin was more radiant! I personally love this product and will be using it again, but not often, only as a treat, as it's more for sharing with others because of how much product there is to use that can be shared by 3-4 people.

FaceTox Face Masks

Have you ever tried any products by FaceTox?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

8 comments

  1. I need to try this!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love detox mask!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried them but I really want to!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I need to try these! I'm breaking out around my scalp right now and could use a little skin detox!

    https://blog.nobasisinreality.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig