Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 24 October 2016

Fashion | Mirina Necklace Review

Mirina Necklace

Firstly, I will start on a positive on this review as, to be honest, this is going to turn into a majorly negative review, even though I hate negativity, but I review products completely honestly, as I have mentioned in my disclaimer. Plus, this is not something I can't hide from my viewers whatsoever.

Mirina Necklace
Mirina Necklace

Okay, let's get started on the positivity of this necklace. I like the bohemian design and how unusual it is and adds a great vibe to a festival outfit, and I (hopefully) will get my wear out of it.

Mirina Necklace

Yup. That's about all the nice things I could say about it, considering how I'm a rather positive person. Due to the extremely bad service and quality of this american based brand. I ordered the necklace in may using a discount code where I only had to pay for the weight and shipping costs, which was around $40 (£36?), but it didn't arrive until end of July...The normal price of their necklaces at Mirina Collections are between $99-$150. And to be honest, considering the quality of this product, no matter whether they state they are handmade/designed specially, it's complete bollocks. I read up a few reviews about the brand and people didn't really put a complete honest opinion on the brand as I have...Shows a lot right? Why do this to your readers/viewers?! They come to your blog for the truth, not a load of fake bullshit. I apologise for the amount of language in this post, but my gosh it is necessary.

Mirina Necklace

If I knew how badly their necklaces were made, I would never of agreed to work with them. But how else were you all supposed to know about this brand being so fake. If I saw this necklace in a shop and had to guess the price, I would of said between £6-£8. The quality of Primark's accessories are better than this brands pieces!

Mirina Necklace

The chain attached to this poorly made necklace were supposed to be a hell of a lot longer and go around your body according to the pictures and description on the website!

Mirina Necklace

Let's have a go at talking about my delivery experience with these guys. Absolutely SHIT. I know I might be sounding pretty brutal and harsh about this brand, but  they messed my order about SO much I was waiting 2 and a half MONTHS for this to arrive, and this was from America! I was also heavily disappointed by what was inside the package. China don't even take that long to deliver parcels, from 25-30 days is the normal period to wait from them. As you can tell I was rather, shall we say, pissed, so I sent a questioning email to the customer service team that just referred to their shipping policies, that it takes 2-4 weeks for the necklace to be made, then between 3-15 business days to go through customs and then be delivered. If you ask me, this is ridiculous considering how a company in China delivers packages to me within 7 days! This delivery service with UPS (apparently) is definitely ridiculously unreliable. Which I also had to email again about my delivery and received yet another email saying the same thing as before with the shipping policies!

Mirina Necklace

Overall, I definitely DO NOT recommend this overprices, poor quality, bad customer service, shockingly bad brand. It may not be so bad for those of you from America, but their products are certainly not worth the money whatsoever!

Mirina Necklace

I certainly do not support this brand and do not want to be part of their Mirina Girls Ambassador program when they sell products this poorly made. Rant over guys.

Thanks for reading this whether you liked it or not, I had to get this review out their due to how bad the experience was with them.

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

7 comments

  1. Oh dear - will be staying away from this!

    https://theobsessivereviewer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad because the necklace looks amazing. But I also think that 40 Dollar delivery and weight costs are a lot, I think that isn't reasonable.
    I really like your blog and I think it's great that you write your true opinion that's so rare. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I only tell the truth on my blog, as I find a lot of bloggers just write whatever sometimes, just to impress the brand that sent it to them. No matter what brand I work with and what they send, I will always be honest with what I review!

      Delete
  3. I liked the look of this in your pictures however, I personally wouldn't stand for what you went through! Honestly, it's not always worth working with some brands out there and I am glad there's some honest bloggers out there. Luckily I have never had this experience with any brand and I truly hope I won't have any negative experiences in the future.
    Other than that, great blog post I guess :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niky! Yes, you just have to really check out brands before you work with them! Which I did, but the people I asked were mainly american bloggers, so they might not of had my issue?

      Delete
  4. Thanks for such an honest review. I find this type of honesty to be rare but cool that you are able to put out there how you truthfully feel. I’ve worked with them in the past and to be honest I did love my necklace but the quality although wasn’t great wasn’t completely terrible – however I don’t think the price can be justified for sub-par quality because they aren’t cheap. The necklace does look pretty on you though! :)

    xx

    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig