Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 3 October 2016

Fashion | Favourite Accessories Throughout Summer

Faux Suede Choker

I've been trying to accessorize more often lately, particularly through summer, and I'm trying to bring it into autumn with me too. I used to love accessorising , but for some reason my passion slowly slipped away. It may have been because in my job you can't wear jewellery to work.

Faux Suede Choker

This is an obvious one, faux suede chokers. But I like to get the ones with different charms at the end, as literally everybody is wearing the chokers in the blogosphere, Instagram and within daily street style. This particular one, I bought from Lamoda a while back in the sale. I love the bohemian vibes the coins give out.

Arm Cuff
Arm Cuff - Primark

You've gotta love a bit of arm candy, especially an arm cuff such as this beauty from Primark from last years AW15 collection. This goes so well with any outfit, especially a festival one!

Arm Cuff
Faux Suede Choker

Yet another choker with charms! But this one is from Zaful for only $2.52! Absolute bargain and perfect for switching up any outfit.

Faux Suede Choker
Arm Cuff
Arm Cuff - Primark

Switching it up a bit with a bangle styled arm cuff with feathers and beads. I rarely get the chance to wear this but at 50p from last season, how could I not still have it?! Primark always seem to be on top of the trends for accessories, not to mention clothes as well!

Arm Cuff
Faux Suede Choker

You can't beat a simple western style choker though, especially with a simple casual outfit. This one is from Zaful again for an even cheaper price of $1.46 and I wore this with a cute simple outfit including a denim skirt, white cami top, boho style waist coat and lace up flats with a statement belt. Super cute if you ask me!

Faux Suede Choker
Leg Chain
Leg ChainLeg Chain

Leg accessories I am absolutely loving! Especially these coin chain ones from Zaful with the elastic to hide under your clothes, perfect for festivals or switching up your everyday style!

Leg ChainChoker Necklace

Chokers added to necklaces are good for layering, which is something I'm trying to incorporate more often! This little one is from Zaful for $1.75. This brand is killing it with the prices of their chokers as well as the wide range they sell!

Choker Necklace
Crystal Chain Choker

This crystal choker is one I seen a while ago on another brands site that I really can't remember the name...Regal Rose maybe? Either way, this one is very similar and I love the fact it has an ameythst like crystal attached to it.

Crystal Chain Choker
Faux Suede Choker

Last but not least, another Zaful choker, that has autumnal vibes written all over it! Very western and bohemian/festival vibes.

Faux Suede Choker

 Overall, as you can tell I love the faux suede chokers a lot and Zaful has an amazing cheap and affordable range of them right now!

What's your favourite accessory lately?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

2 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig