Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Advice | My 5 Top Favorite Bloggers

Recently I've been trying out different styles, as I've been looking at different bloggers, trends and styles, and it's inspired me to try out some new looks that I've never tried before. I love reading and researching on social media different inspirational looks. You know what, let's give some of the girls that inspire me the most that I follow some love, as they inspire me so much with what they do.

CH32
CH32
CH32

Charlotte Hole from CH32 is my main favourite, as she travels so much, and she;s inspiring me to bite the bullet and travel as much as I can. Even her style is majorly inspiring with her vintage/retro vibes, then her sparkle and western areas within her style too. I just love her! I met her at the Schwarzkoft Live Colouring Club down in London in July, if you follow me on Snapchat (isobelceline) then you would of seen the behind the scenes coverage of that! She was so lovely with her new mermaid do! I just wish could of grabbed a quick picture with her but I completely forget as we talked none stop! At least I have the memory of this lovely human being! Basically, I love the girl and you should so check her out on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat ( charhole ) as well as her blog!

InTheFrow
InTheFrow
InTheFrow

Another blogger favourite is InTheFrow. I've followed her since she had 90K with purple hair on YouTube and she also travels like everywhere! Her style is so classy and elegant with that added designer wear quirk. Her photography is also amazing, sometimes shot by her partner Alex. Photography is a massive winner for me on blogs and Instagram, it's the first thing I look for and appreciate, as well as then reading the quality of her writing. Now, Victoria's blog is something else! Her writing just flows beautifully with and amazing, yet professional vocabulary. The way she describes beauty products is just insane and so in detail! Definitely one to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat (inthefrow) and YouTube!

Sarah Ashcroft
Sarah Ashcroft
Sarah Ashcroft

Sarah Ashcroft is another favorite of mine, especially with her chic style. I love seeing all her pictures on Instagram as she's so Tumblr worthy with the filter's she uses, and her photography skills too are awesome! She's recently brought out her own collection with Off Dutee and Lamoda if you haven't seen already! It's amazing how far she's come within around 3 years of her blogging, YouTube and Instagram! She's just so inspiring with her make-up and style. She also been travelling to different places more and more. I'm attending the Clothes Show Live again this year and she's going to be there running her own styling show, which I have obvously bought an early bird ticket for! Find her on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat (sarah_ashcroft). Also find her blog here.

Leanne Lim Walker
Leanne Lim Walker
Leanne Lim Walker

Leanne Lim Walker is a blogger I've followed for quite a while now, at least over a year. I watch her on Youtube and Snapchat (leannelimwalker) a fair bit, and I wish she'd make more content as she hardly posts anymore, except on her Instagram. She's also on Twitter a bit, but she seems to be giving blogging a bit of a break. Regardless of that, I loved and still do love her content! Her YouTube vlogs are something I love a lot. I also love her classy, grungy and slightly different style too. I've always admired her gorgeous hair as well, especially with coloured extensions.

The Equinox FashionThe Equinox Fashion

My last, but not least favourite blogger has to be The Equinox Fashion. I've followed her and her blog since I first properly started blogging. She has been one of the most real and amazing bloggers I know. I've always wanted to meet her, but since she moved from Manchester to Bangkok, it;s obviously been that little bit more difficult. I met her at my very first blogger event in Birmingham with My Bandage Dress, even though we didn't speak, we spoke online and I've followed and supported her ever since! She's such a lovely and down to earth, amazing person with one awesome sense of style with awesome advice too over on her blog. Find her on Instagram, Snapchat (thequinoxf) and YouTube for all ever awesomeness.

I have so many different bloggers that I love and support, which I will definitely be writing about in the future!

Who are your favorite bloggers?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

12 comments

  1. Love this chick!! Made me morning! Hope we can meet again soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these lovely ladies! Always love hearing about other inspiring bloggers!

    xx
    Lauren
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all as well, great bloggers full of inspiration :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I knew here was Victoria but I love her content so so much! So I'll check out the others as well :)


    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig