Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Travel | Countryside Picnic Ft. Trendz

Trendz Mini Speaker

I am definitely starting to make posts all about having an insight into my days out, as they happen more frequently, but this time at my favourite country park of Coombe Abbey. Myself and my boyfriend took a stroll through the park as he'd never been, and the weather seemed to be okay, so we took some food and my cute little speaker from Trendz, for a nice picnic in the middle of the huge field in Coombe Abbey, right next to the forest like adventure playground that I really wanted to go on, but didn't want the risk of dropping or damaging my camera.

Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker

During our little lunchbox like picnic accompanied by chicken sandwiches, fruit, crisps and frozen sausage rolls. Yup, they were frozen! As they weren't taken out the freezer for long enough hahaa! Oh well, it happens!

Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker

I took the floral print mini speaker with me, and my first impressions were pretty good to be honest. I loved the cute packaging and for some reason the logo of the brand I really liked. I loved the design of the speaker and how it came with a little USB charger so I could charge it up in my power bank on the go. The fact that it has an on/off slider helps, as some speakers you just plug in and the music comes blasting out, making you jump, so this I appreciate. As for the sound it was pretty good, next to the bass being really good for such a small speaker. As for the volume, wow...this little thing has voice! It has an audio jack so it fits straight in any device with a headphone jack so it's pretty versatile.

Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker
Trendz Mini Speaker

One last thing I love about it, is that it's travel friendly with a keyring attached to it, so perfect for me, as I travel a fair bit now-a-days.

Trendz Mini Speaker

Overall, my impressions from the brand and mini speaker itself are pretty good, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who'd looking to buy one!

Do you like travel size gadgets? Do you think they are worth the money?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

14 comments

  1. I think that speaker seems good for the price especially as you say, it's really easy to carry around. Love the pictures on this xxx
    Victoria Thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa it's super cute and perfect for me with travelling a lot! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute mini speaker! Usually they aren't this chic! I love it!

    xx

    Lauren
    http://blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This motivates me to go out into the countryside x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the in depth insight you have provided about the picnic fenzy info. Searched a lot on internet and found info here. Thanks & Regards, Donatos Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you kind of remind me of the little girl actor in Lovely Bones. Hope you enjoyed your picnic!

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig