SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 19 September 2016

Lifestyle | My Fitness Routine

Fitness Routine

The thing with my fitness routine, I'll be motivated for around 3-5 days, then I'll slowly lose it due to how busy my life is. But when I do have time for my workout, this is what I do...


Fitness Routine

I tend to use the Seven workout app on my iPod. You can get on the app or play store on all devices and what it is, is a workout app that lasts 7 minutes that is full of 12 different exercises from triceps dips to press ups and running on the spot to the plank. They are 30 second drills of each exercise, with a 10 second breather/break between each one.

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

When I first started it out, I loved it, and still do! Yet I always struggle to find the motivation or time, so when I don't, I do 10 press ups and 10 sit ups/crunches a day. Along with 4 different arm exercises with my resistance band I bought cheap off eBay a few months back.

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

The few exercises I do with the resistance band are, bicep curls x10, lifting my arms from my sides x10, forward and backward movements with my arms x10 and finally, pulling the band up towards my armpits with my back against the wall x10.

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

As for work out gear, most of the time I wear tracksuit bottoms and a sports bra when working out, but I was obviously getting too hot in tracksuit bottoms and opted for these really nice, stretchy black work out shorts from Zaful, as well as a matching sports bra, also from Zaful! I love the monochrome and strappy design of the sports bra, as it gives that nicer look and how you feel when your exercising in it.

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

During the seven minute work out, I do like to make it that little bit more of a sweat and to tone/build up my body that bit more by adding in weights, but if you don't have any weights, just use 2 water bottles instead! you don't have to spend a fortune just to get fit!

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

Also I love to have a little music playing whilst working out and my little speaker from Trendz is definitely my new favourite companion!

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine
*Sports Bra - Zaful | *Shorts - Zaful | Trainers - Nike | Socks - Ivy Park by Topshop | *Mini Speaker - Trendz

Do you prefer exercising at home or in the gym?

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing. All opinions are my own and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*

Post a Comment