Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Fashion | Feeling Beautiful With James Viana

James Viana Jewellery

Designer jewellery was not something I used to wear. I always liked getting the cheap versions from Primark, but always got an allergic reaction from necklaces, making my neck itch or finger turn green from the rings. Now that James Viana have arrived, they have completely changed my view on owning a piece of luxury in your life. See, I love my designer things like Valentino's, Chanel and Dior make up. Designer jewellery is something I never thought I would consider loving and appreciating something like this.

James Viana Jewellery
James Viana Jewellery

James Viana very kindly sent me this beautiful Smoky Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet, that looks so much more amazing in person! I was also shocked at how well it fits my wrists! As I really struggle to find pieces that fit my wrists perfectly. I sat down for at least 10 minutes just staring at this lovely piece, especially at the detail of the silver encasing the Smoky Topaz gemstone. The fact that the gemstone is smoky and matches one of my everyday make up looks I wear and arrived just before the start of autumn, which is my all time favourite session, so this beauty will be getting a lot of wear this upcoming season!

James Viana Jewellery
James Viana Jewellery

As for the packaging, as you can see, the bracelet arrived in a long cream case, that at first I thought was hard to open, but then realised I wasn't doing that properly...Once I opened the case, the bracelet was protected by a velvet sponge keeping the bracelet from moving and being scratched. Thankfully it arrived without a mark on it!

James Viana Jewellery
James Viana Jewellery

James Viana have quite a wide selection of jewellery other than bracelets. They sell a range of different silver jewellery with all sorts of different gemstones designed into them, along with beautiful earrings that would make you feel like royalty, rings that would dazzle on your fingers for everyone to gaze upon. The pendants they sell are a personal favourite of mine, especially this peacock shaped amethyst one! Their necklace range is quite small, but they will soon be adding new ones to the collection! Not only do they sell all this, but in beautiful sets too! Perfect for a lovely gift for someone special! Throughout their entire range of gemstones, Amethyst and Tanzanite have to be my all time favourite stones! But this Smoky Topaz gemstone is slowly growing on me too!

James Viana Jewellery
James Viana Jewellery

Something I didn't know about the James Viana brand was that for every piece of jewellery you buy from James Viana, 10% of their profits go to causes for women! Now, we should know by now that I love brands 10x more when they support other charities! So this is more of a reason to shop at James Viana for luxury jewellery.

James Viana Jewellery
James Viana Jewellery

Have you got a special birthday, event, occasion or wedding coming up soon? And you want to buy the best present you can that will mean so much to that special person? How about you have 20% off towards that purchase at James Viana with the code JVBO20%. You can use this code all the way up until 31st December 2016. So feel free to use it as much as you want, whether to treat yourself or others, or even give the code to someone else! It's the perfect treat for Christmas! Hey, it's not actually that far away now!

Do you love luxury pieces? How would you style this beautiful bracelet?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

12 comments

  1. The Bracelet looks great on you Isobel, glad you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bracelet, really wowww! You could it join into your floral dress ootd and also country style article you had posted.:-) A lot of possibilities :-) Kisses
    Katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much lovely! I love the fact that you've read quite a few of my articles! I really appreciate it!xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty bracelet! I love it:)
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    XOXO
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bracelet!

    Xoxo,
    www.fashionlingual.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig