SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 26 September 2016

Fashion | How To Style A Bohemian Dress

Isobel Celine

I've been dying to feature this dress for so long! Why has it taken me so long?! Oh yeaa, I've been ill as well as busy with work...


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

This absolute beauty of a bohemian dress has such gorgeous and vibrant colours incorporated within the design. I adore how it has a dip hem style, also a slightly over exaggerated ruffles, which I surprisingly love about this ensemble. I am really fond of choosing pieces I haven't yet tried before within my style and dressing them up a new way of my own.

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I saw another blogger feature this dress, but in the way it was supposed to be worn. So, I wanted to add my own spin on it, by instead of just tying the tassel/string in a bow at the front, I  decided to tie it around my neck for a built in choker style dress. And you know what, I am definitely enjoying how I decided to style the same dress, but in a different way! Who says you have to stick with the one way of wearing something?

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I love how beautiful this dress flows too, but I would recommend wearing shorts underneath due to it being a very light material and will easily fly up in the wind. I also love having pieces you wouldn't normally find on the high street, so Zaful are a go to online store for me sometimes!

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I can't get over how beautiful the colours are though, as on the site they look darker than this on the model, yet when it arrived it was so much brighter! They are so bold, electric, vibrant and just so dam beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this dress as you can wear it all year round! Throw a jumper, shorts and tights underneath and add a pair of thigh high or over the knee boots and you've got yourself a winner for the colder months!

Isobel Celine
*Dress - Zaful | Sandals - Hidden Fashion

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing. All opinions are my own and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*

Post a Comment