UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 1 August 2016

Fashion | Wedding Guest Attire

Wedding Guest Outfits

Weddings are something I don't get the chance to go to often. I've only ever been to one, but been invited to a fair few, but because of other plans, I just wasn't able to attend them. But this year I have a couple to go to, so this outfit is something I may consider wearing. Lace, especially white, is so elegant and classy for a wedding and very lady like, which is a very big part of my style.

Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits

Adding in pastel colours, especially this pink biker jacket and styling it off the shoulders, is such a beautiful colour against the white and just makes the outfit that little bit more colour that's needed against white or an occasion such as a wedding, especially if the wedding is in the spring or summer seasons.

Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits

Wedding guests, particularly women, seem to always go for dresses, but what's wrong with wearing a co-ord? Especially if you don't like to dress like everyone else - especially me with my style! Wearing a co-ord, especially during summer is definitely easy for me, as you can still look lovely, but feel more comfortable rather than in a tight fitted or poofy dress.

Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits

This particular co-ord style is something I've always loved, as look at the detail around the cuff/wrist area! I love the triangular design of it. The best part is, this co-ord was so cheap on Sammy Dress! Also, it came within 7 days and it's come from the other side of the world! I've absolutely been loving Sammy Dress' pieces lately! I wouldn't work with a company again and again if I didn't like their products would I?!

Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits
Wedding Guest Outfits

The only thing is, the material isn't that see through, but I would advise to wear white underwear with this co-ord as, if it's tight fitted on you too much, it can show a little, but not too much.

Wedding Guest Outfits

Would you wear a co-ord to a wedding? Are you attending any weddings this year?
Let me know below!

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

14 comments

  1. I'm going to a wedding too this summer, but I think it so difficult to find the dress!
    I really love this outfit, however, where I come from it's considered rude to show up in white, only the bride does so. Of course I don't how it is where you come from, but I thought I'd just give a heads up :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay to wear white if the brides dress isn't white :)

      Delete
  2. Me ha encantado tu look.
    Felicidades por tu bloc, ha sido un regalo poder visitarlo.
    elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I like the lace and the leather jacket, makes it a bit cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty jacket.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Zara does make some pretty awesome jackets!

      Delete
  5. I don't really go to the wedding as I have found it a bit overrated in terms of finding what to wear lol However, lace does suit you so well !

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! I rarely go to weddings, so when comes along, I like to attend! :)

      Delete
  6. So chic outfit! love it

    http://www.be-sparkling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a lovely look that looks amazing on you however I would not wear white to a wedding as a guest, the bride should be traditionally wearing white :)

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but not if the bride is wearing a different coloured dress! :)

      Delete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig