SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Fashion | How To Style Wide Leg Trousers

Isobel Celine

Are you a long term reader of my blog? Well, if you are, then you'll definitely know about my monochrome obsession! Yes, I still have it, along with grey and currently pastel pink! No matter what season, I will always love monochrome as it's the perfect go to style obviously!


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I've been trying out some new styles and looks recently as I've been having some good inspiration from different things and people lately, whether that being online orr in the real world. I've just felt rather inspired recently. I haven't been my organised self lately, which is honestly screwing me up as it messes with my head big time when I'm not organised. So me being inspired is a big step up as I just haven't been my happy and positive self due to a lot of stress and other things that have been happening in my life recently, but I won't bore you with that.

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

Moving on to the style of this outfit, it's not something I usually go for, but when Sammy Dress had these trousers on their site, I just had to have them! I seen another blogger online while I was browsing at different blogs one day and saw they were styling a similar pair and I really admired them. So when I found these wide leg striped trousers. I want to style them in a different way to how I liked, but not in my normal way. I added a few new trends that I've been liking recently, like the cap trend - which I'm loving! Especially a grey faux suede cap from Lamoda that was only £7.99! You can find the link to that in my 'Shop The Wardrobe section on the right hand side of my blog and all my other most recent purchases!

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I've also been liking the mesh trend, this one from Missguided is only £8 at the minute and I've already worn it loads becuase it's such a versatile piece. I'm all for versatile pieces lately - I say that yet all I've bought is print and complicated pieces hahaa!

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

Have you been liking the faux suede cord chokers lately as much as I have? I got a coin choker from Lamoda in the sale for only £2.99! They have a wider range of different chokers on their site now! Check out the ones in my 'Shop The Wardrobe' section!

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
*Trousers - Sammy Dress | Mesh Tee - Missguided | Trainers - Adidas | Belt - Boohoo | Bag & Bralet - Primark

Would you try out any of these trends?

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing. All opinions are my own and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.*

10 comments :

  1. Love your outfit in this post!
    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pants!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVVVVEEE This outfit Isobel! It's so cool and those trousers are amazing! I think you really pull this style off well and I love the belt you've paired with it all.
    You've got some great poses too :D hehe!

    Cat | What Cat Says

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous love the pants.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, those trousers are amazing! It's definitely a lot of fun to try out new styles <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete