SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 20 June 2016

Travel | Italy Diaries Day 4-6

Isobel Celine

Day 4

Yet another early start, with breakfast at 8am, we walked down to the town centre where it was filled with market stalls full of designer dupe bags, bikinis, clothing stalls, mainly vintage, which I certainly had a rummage through and picked up a fair few things.


Diano Marina, Italy
Diano Marina, Italy
Bar Eden, Diano Marina, Italy

As Italy has a siesta time of the day between 12-3 which is when all the shops close and the bars and restaurants open. After wandering around the market and picking up bagful's of bargains and taking #FWIS pictures by the beautiful flower stalls, back we went to Bar Eden again for a couple of drinks before returning to the hotel to sunbathe for a while and finally getting a tan on my pale skin!

Diano Marina, Italy

Dinner was slightly different with asparagus soup, fish in breadcrumbs, chips and carrots along with a meringue cake for dessert. As it was Tuesday, it was Hotel Nettuno's Pizza Night. This had to be my favourite day of the whole holiday, Italian entertainment, as in all the songs we know that are originated from Italy, and two guests were pulled into the kitchen unaware that they would be chefs for the evening going around handing out pizza to everyone. It was definitely a night I won't forget!

Diano Marina, Italy - Sunrise
Diano Marina, Italy
Isobel Celine

Day 5

After a hilarious night drinking prosecco, breakfast as usual and a stroll through the centre again, this time the clothes shops were open and I spotted a beautiful striped off the shoulder flared/ruffled top for only 15 Euros. 

Diano Marina, Italy
Diano Marina, Italy

Once we shot another outfit for a fashion post of course, we walked along the beach. It's been so long since I felt the sand between my toes and the waves crashing against my ankles. Beach walks are my favourite things to do, especially when the sun is setting. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the picture if me on the beach looking a lot like a mermaid in the sea with a beautiful background.

Diano Marina, Italy
Diano Marina, Italy

This was our last full day on the Italian Riviera so we spent it relaxing and making the most of the view we had.

Isobel Celine
Diano Marina, Italy

How I miss this beautiful view though...Until we meet again Italy...

Diano Marina, Italy

Follow me on all my social media platforms to see all the different snaps from my travels and all the other things I get up to!

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow it looks AMAZING! I hope you have had such a great time for your vacay :)

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Gail! Very relaxing, even if I did squeeze in a fair few photoshoots during my trip!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, those are really beautiful places of my country! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete