UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 13 June 2016

Fashion | Top 5 SS16 Wedding Dresses with Coco Melody

My Prom Dress

Okay girls, let's be honest...We all think & drool (not literally) over wedding dresses at some point in our life. Recently I've been on Pinterest & happened to fall upon some absolute stunners (as in wedding dresses). whether they're made of lace (MY FAVE), silk (also a favourite material of mine, as I used to love feeling silk as a child, something about it just felt really nice. I still love the fabric now! Don't think of this in a weird way people, I just love the feel of the material haha).

Getting to my point, I had a look through Coco Melody's site that not only sells absolutely beautiful wedding dresses, but bridesmaid, prom, graduation & they even sell men's wear as in suits! So basically, because I've been on Pinterest a lot lately, pinning things from wedding dresses, to healthy eating recipes to places I want to travel to etc. If you like the sound of these types of boards & more, then come & follow me on Pinterest, I've certainly become addicted to it lately!

I was having a browse at Coco Melody's new range of the Lily White Collection & thought I'd put together a top 5 wish list for those of you (like me) who like to have a nose at wedding dresses, whether your getting married or not.

Wedding DressWedding Dress


How princess like is this particular dress! The lace (obviously) is what drawn me in the most, as it's like a weakness material to me. It just looks so elegant & classy on pieces. As well as adding in a satin ribbon around the waist, giving a slight pop of colour to break up all the white lace. You would definitely feel like a princess on your special day in this!

Wedding Dress


Lace & Mermaid designed?! ERM YES PLEASE! Look how beautiful the design of the back is though! It makes your back looks like it's embroidered with a white floral tattoo. I also love how it fits beautifully around the waist & hips, then floats out with a slight train. This would be so perfect!

Wedding DressWedding Dress


You don't have to wear a long wedding dress on your special day. This gorgeous little white lace number would be a perfect summer wedding dress for those of you who love to get your legs out! I love how the lace is sewn over the tutu part of the dress too! Something awesome about this site, is that they do from size 4 to size 30! So it's perfect for anybody! You can also have whatever material you like when purchasing this dress as they are made to order!

Wedding DressWedding Dress


A removable train sounds good to me! Especially when you've finished walking down the isle & all the other things that happen at a wedding, you hit the dance floor and the length of the dress is perfect for swaying about in & still looking elegant & classy when you remove the train! It's perfect for a summer wedding! Especially with the embroidery stitched onto the train & around the dress, it gives such a nice vibe!

Wedding DressWedding Dress


My final pick of my Top 5 dresses has to be this gorgeous lace number, with the beautiful lace straps designed to trail down your back, joining round my the bottom of your back and floating down to the floor giving you a beautiful silhouette when your walking and even when turning around, you will feel like a really lady in this beautiful ensemble!

Coco Melody also do a range of Designer Wedding Dresses as well as Wedding Dresses with sleeves. I've mentioned these because these type of dresses stood out to me the most & I literally had heart eyes when scrolling through the site!


What dress would you like to wear if you ever got married? What dress is your fave?

Thank you for reading!

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

*This post was sponsored by Coco Melody. Please read my disclaimer for more information.*
Share:

10 comments

  1. Wonderful blog I follow you on bloglovin as your reader if you want to return I'll wait ;) www.thefashionzoneblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these wedding dress are absolutely gorgeous! So, so pretty! I love the Lace Mermaid Dress, it's stunning!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo! the last one with the low back is so gorgeous!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wedding dresses are so pretty! I love them all love your blog!
    http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, stunning and impressive wedding dresses. Last month, attended my best friend’s wedding at one of luxurious wedding venues los angeles. She wore a beautiful wedding dress and was looking very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig