Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Fashion | Anastasiia Ivanova

 I am definitely going to try and wear dresses more often this summer, as I don't get enough wear out of mine! These ones inparticular from StyleWe would be perfect for summer, with all the vibrancy within the designs and materials.


All I thought about while looking at this dress would be how perfect it would be for Saint Patrick's Day, as some of my long term readers may know that i'm half Irish in blood, so Saint Patrick's Day is a big deal for my family and we love to celebrate it. Either way, this would be such a statement dress to own, especially for a special occasion!


The pastel/baby pink colour of this dress I thought was beautiful! Perfect for spring, summer, a wedding, a 50's themed night, garden party, anywhere! It'd be such a versatile piece to own! I've been loveling pastel colours recently, and baby pink has been one of my most drawn to colours, hence why I picked this one, even though it also comes in blue as well!


How adorable is this one?! The best thing about this site, is that they have such cute, classy yet elegant pieces that are perfect for all occasions! I would definitely be rocking this even on a normal day, not just a special occasion! The cute little stripes of different coloured blues, looking like an ocean of flowers. This particular pattern comes in different types of dress forms too, from a sleeveless design to a colourful maxi dress!


Sorry, but I'm not sorry that I picked yet another pink dress, but look how pretty it is!? With the lovely sparkly pattern along the bottom half and hem line, tied in with silver and turquoise illusions, this is absolutely perfect for a wedding guest!

And that concludes my little wishlist of beautiful summer dresses from StyleWe!

What was your favourite?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

*This post was sponsored by StyleWe. Please read my disclaimer for more information.*
Share:

4 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig