Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Fashion | Dezzal Dress Heaven

Okay guys, firstly, I don't think I wear dresses enough. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love them! I just need some more in my wardrobe that I would definitely wear. This is where Dezzal comes in. I scrolled through their dresses range and found the most unusual, yet beautiful style of dresses, filled with vibrant colours, unique patterns and extremely different designs! Get ready to see all my faves that I found down below!

http://www.dezzal.com/mini-dresses/lotus-print-silk-sundress-p_5096.html


How beautiful is this dress though?! It just made me think that it'd be perfect for an afternoon tea or a garden party during the summer. I'd definitely add in some white or pale pink court heels with this and little white shoulder strap bag to keep the look entirely lady like and classy.

http://www.dezzal.com/knee-length-dresses/floral-print-zippered-dress-p_4983.html


This dress is also so beautiful! With the vibrantly colour florals printed within the material, this silhouette it gives to the models figure, this would be straight in my shopping basket, but the only reason why I wouldn't, is because of the price range, if the pricing of the overall clothes within the site Dezzal, I would consider buying their pieces that bit more. Moving back onto about this dress, I love the neck line, and how the garment sits nicely around the shoulders, I basically like the look of the structure of this dress.

http://www.dezzal.com/midi-dresses/ruffles-floral-print-pleated-dress-p_4962.html


This next dress seriously caught my eye! Especially the electric blue colour next to the black. It's so striking, but in a good way! This would be perfect during the summer with adding that extra bit of colour with a bright blue bag bringing the blue out of the dress even more. It's such a classy piece that I would love to own for my spring & summer wardrobe!

http://www.dezzal.com/midi-dresses/dragon-print-asymmetrical-two-piece-dress-p_4473.html


How unusual is this?! It's like a waterfall styled dress, which I am totally in love with! This would look so classy with some white court heels! There's a blogger I know that would definitely rock this so well (that's you Stripes'n'Vibes!). It's as if the material looks rather marble like and the fact that this design is so unusal and so runway like, that I'm drawn to it even more. I'd love to be able to style this piece it! It'd also float so beautifully in the wind!

http://www.dezzal.com/skirts/chic-round-neck-flower-print-half-sleeve-blouse-and-pleated-skirt-twinset-for-women-p_442.html


Now this dress is rather pricey, but I had to include it as you can see, it has a very unusual design and I would definitely see me rocking this with some sandals to dress it down with beach waves in my hair, until dressing it up in the even with a pair of classy heels and a nice white bag to keep the attraction towards the dress. This would certainly look beautiful on all you beautiful women out there!

Overall, Dezzal site I am rather impressed with; the range of designs to choose from, the variety of clothing they sell, the unusal styles that I am certainly liking a lot! I particularly like their lace blouse section, this particular one I NEED in my wardrobe! They sell mainly designer and runway styled garrments, which is perfect for those of you that want pieces that NOBODY else has! Perfect for my personal style! Seriously girls, check this site out! I think I'm going to be making the BIGGEST wishlist on this new site!

Check out their site here:


Thanks for reading!


Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

*This post was sponsored by Dezzal. Please read my disclaimer for more information*
Share:

5 comments

  1. What beautiful designs! I absolutely adore the second one, so gorgeously feminine. The first one is also stunning with a sort of subtlety. Lovely post! http://bymegankelly.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dresses!!! Happy day!:))

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, i'm in love with the second one.. I love summer as its literally the perfect excuse to wear floral
    great post girl xxox

    www.judyrudybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such pretty prints!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices. Pretty dresses.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig