Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 28 April 2016

Fashion | Top 5 Favourite Shoes At Jones Bootmaker

Sophia Webster Butterfly Heels Dupes

Seeing as SS16 is literally knocking on our doors, it's about time we start switching up our footwear to suit the weather! I love wearing strappy heels, sandals and especially wedges during the spring and summer seasons. Therefore, I have made a wishlist full of ones that I am dying to have in my shoedrobe!

Gabor Anna Wedge Sandals

Now these would definitely be something I'd wear a lot of. Wedges are a type of shoe that I live in during the warmer weather. These particular ones are perfect as the heel isn't too high and it has two different contrasting straps which is good for when you want to add a bit of quirkiness to your outfit. I definitely want to get my hands on a pair of these leopard print babies!
Birkenstock Arizona S16 Flat Sandals

I've always been 50/50 with these Birkenstock Sandals as I like them, but then I don't because I don't know whether I would find them comfortable or not, or even feel that I would head towards them first when picking out an outfit for a causal summers day out. They would definitely be something I am thinking about trying out for SS16.

Jones Bootmaker Kristina Wedge Sandals

How beautiful are these wedges?! They suit my bohemian style down to a T! With the bohemian pattern and leather strap, I am literally in love with these *INSERT HEART EYES EMOJI HERE*
I would style these with shorts and a kimono for one outfit, also with some dark blue flares so that the pattern just peeps out from the flare, adding that extra boho vibe!

Jac Heeled Sandals

OMG...These are so like mules and I need them in my life like NOW! The colours are perfect, they're suede, I love the block heel, just everything about this shoe is perfect for my style! Seriously guys, I am dying over these *ANOTHER HEART EYED EMOJI NEEDS TO BE HERE*. Such 70's vibes are within the Ladies Sandals range over on Jones Bootmaker! If your 70's and bohemian style shoes, then head over to their site and check them out guys and girls!

Jinx Heeled Sandals

Can you see a theme here? Suede, tanned, bohemian and 70's vibes all over this wishlist! But seriously, how can you not love a suede fringed pair of heels though? These would be perfect for a summers day or even a night out, they would be the perfect versatile shoe for any outfit. Whether you dress your outfit down with a cardigan or dress it up with a nice blouse to keep that vintage/retro style going when you've got these fringed beauties strapped to your feet!

Check out Jones Bootmaker's website for all your 70's/bohemian styled footwear here!

What pair is your favourite?

Instagram | Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

Follow

*This post was sponsored by Jones Bootmaker. Please read my disclaimer for more information.*
Share:

4 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig