Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 25 April 2016

Beauty | Monthly Favourites

Monthly Favourites

Now I didn't think I'd ever be doing monthly favourites on Fashionista Chic! I just had to mention my current beauty favourites lately as I've tried so many new products lately that I thought I'd share them with you all.

Make Up Revolution Chocolate Palettes
Make Up Revolution Chocolate Palettes

The 'I Heart Chocolate' & 'Death By Chocolate' palettes from the I <3 MakeUp range by Make Up Revolution. My two most used palettes EVER...I've used these palettes pretty much every day since I bought them back in December. The pigmentation, choice of shades, mix of mattes and shimmer shades with added highlights. Just, wow. THE perfect palettes for my taste in make up! Would you like a two parts review of these palettes? Let me know down below...


Cachet D'or Eyebrow Kit

This set absolutely AMAZED me back at The Clothes Show Live in December. I never thought my eyebrows could look so good until I had a make up artist at the show wipe off my old eyes, which I shaped with the Primark Eye Brow Kit, she then used the stencil above which was the size 'Thin' and placed it over my eyebrows and used an angled brush to brush my brow hairs backwards. My gosh...I am never going back again. My eyebrows have never looked so good, I've had so many compliments on them too! Definitely a must have! This set came with the little palette above and three different sized stencils. At the show, they were having a special offer of the kit, plus some other goodies for £20 when this product is normally £25 alone!


Chanel All-In-One Skin Perfector
Chanel All-In-One Skin Perfector

I'm not a fan of foundation because of my skin type. I once got a sample of this Chanel All-In-One Healthy Glow Fluid in a magazine, and ever since I used it, I fell in love with this product. I creates the perfect base and creates a light coverage, which is what I prefer. I don't tend to like heavy foundations as it makes me breakout. This skin perfector is the perfume luxury beauty product for those who love for their skin to have a flawless glow. It especially works well with contouring and highlighting. I've had this since about November time and I've only used it for days out or nights out, not for everyday use as I tend to just wear mascara and concealer for work or doing jobs etc. This has been my favourite for so long! It even smells nice, as it reminds me of apricots for some reason?


Make Up Revolution Contour Palette
Make Up Revolution Contour Palette

One of my all time favourite contouring palettes! The Make Up Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit in Ultra Fair C01. The bronzer within the palette is perfect for my skin tone, it's matte and blends beautifully, especially with the Real Techniques Contour brush. The highlight is my favourite part of this palette as it makes my brow bones look flawless and fabulous! The shade is so gorgeous on the browbones and cheekbones especially - good lighting makes it look insane! The blusher is also so pretty! It's like it has a slight shimmer within the formula of it. The blusher is the perfect shade for my skin tone too!


Rimmel London

The Rimmel London Super Curler Mascara has change my mascara opinions on life...My lashes have never looked so good with this mascara! I usually use the Primark own brand waterproof mascara, then I tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which I thought was good until I tried this one! It says you don't need to use a curler, but I feel that if you want that dramatic eye look, an eye lash curler is need and it definitely holds the curl for a lot longer!
Another favourite has been this Maybelline Master Drama Cream Khol Liner in Dark Brown. This matches my favourite brown and gold look perfectly, so I've used this khol liner to death ever since I bought it! It's not waxy or sharp at all, it's perfectly creamy and soft - PERFECT!



Kiko Milano Cosmetics

Kiko. My new obsession. Especially the lipsticks! This pink lipstick in the shade 919 has been my absolute obsession lately and it is THE perfect colour for me. It has such a beautiful pink shade that is metallic! How cool is that! A metallic pink lippy! I'm obsessed big time. Along with the lip liners, I love the dark berry shade in 710, it makes my Kiko lipstick in the shade 914 last for so long! I'll be heading back into Kiko's store again for sure! 




What are your current favourites? Have you tried any of these products?

Follow

Instagram | Snapchat (isobelceline) | Twitter
Share:

2 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig