Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 21 March 2016

Fashion | Coconut Lane

Coconut Lane

Ever heard of Coconut Lane? No? Well now you have! Coconut lane sell some super cute accessories from necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, phone cases & some awesome slogan cards & wall art!
I couldn't help but purchase this 'You Make Me Feel Like A Unicorn.' card. I just think it's fab! And for just £2.70, who can complain? I'd love to frame this or give it to one of my best friends for their birthday as it just sums up our friendship so well hehee!

Coconut Lane


I've wanted an arrow ring for sooo long, you would not believe how long! But I refused to pay the price companies were asking for them until the price of this one from Coconut lane agreed with me. £9 for this lovely silver adjustable arrow ring. Not your price range? Well would you like 20% off? Just use my code 'FASHIONISTACHIC20' at the check out to get 20% off your entire order! Thank me later...

Coconut Lane


I've wanted a cute simple necklace that was different and suited my personal style for a while that you wouldn't normally find on the high street. So when I seen this cute wishbone necklace, I just fell in love with it. Simple & silver jewellery are my definite favourite types of jewellery next to bohemian. For £8, it's super cute!


Coconut Lane


There are sooo many things I want to buy from Coconut Lane, especially this Unicorn phone case! They even sell marble, mermaid and slogan cases too! Mainly for iPhones though. I will be purchasing an iPhone this year for sure! Coconut Lane are always bringing in new stock! They've recently launched a new sock line full of different celebrities printed on them! How cool?! Check them out here! I also highly recommend you check out the cards and wall art, some of them have got me in stitches because of how funny they are! See the cards here & the wall art here.

Don't forget to use my code 'FASHIONISTACHIC20' for 20% off your entire order at Coconut Lane!

Follow
Share:

15 comments

  1. These pieces look so nice and delicate! The card is literally fab <3

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace and ring.
    And you have awesome blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Let me know, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Jewels :) so elegant :)
    xoxo
    https://jeannefashnbeauty.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ring :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cute pieces like this! That ring is gorgeous, I love that shape of ring.

    Cat | What Cat Says

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig