Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Beauty | Haircare Routine

Hair Care Routine

Hair. Something I actually haven't written about on Fashionista Chic before. Since we started a new year, and my blog had a face lift back in October/November time, since then you may have noticed I've been doing more beauty and lifestyle related posts. I also have been thinking a lot about where I want to take all of this, and I've come to the conclusion of wanting to include more of my everyday uses of products, as I post a lot about fashion, so I wanted to switch it up a bit but still include my personal style within my blog, as no one can take fashion away from me.

Moving on to what this post is about, my haircare routine. I had a recommendation off one of my best friends about the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner. She spotted the one she used when we went for a shopping trip back in December and told me how well it worked on her hair, which can be quite dry. We then spotted the Blonde Illuminator with Chamomile & Acacia Honey set. It was only priced at £1.99 each at the time so I thought I'd try it as it won't break the bank at all! I've been using this set since December, and considering the size of the bottles that both contain 400ml, I've only used 3/4 of the bottles and it's now March - taking into account how long my hair is too! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so this set has lasted so well! It has also made my hair feel nice and silky with a beautiful shine. I definitely believe it has an illuminator within it as I've had people ask if I've had my hair lightened and I haven't touched it, this shampoo and conditioner takes all the credit! This is definitely something that I would recommend to those of you with dry hair to try out, considering how cheap this actually is and it last for so long and is brilliant for your hair. I've had such a good experience while using this set!

Hair Care Routine

This is literally an all in one for blow drying your hair. I use this every time I've washed my hair and decide to blow dry it. It includes heat protection, helps to detangle, condition and also makes it quicker to blow dry your hair - which I can see it does as it only takes me 10-15 minutes to dry my long hair now as before it took me 20-25 minutes! The only downside to this product is if you spray it on and leave it for a while, it goes quite sticky and doesn't make your hair feel nice, so little tip would be to spray the product all over your hair and put the hair dryer straight on. Other than that, this is one of my favourite products to use.

Hair Care Routine


This little bottle of Schwarzkopf Got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil has been a god send for my dry/split ends! I use this after I've dried my hair using the hairdryer and at first it makes your ends stick together, but once it has sunk into your hair, it makes your ends feel lush! That is literally the only way I can describe it. They just feel so soft and healthy after I've used this product! You just squirt a small amount of the oil into the palm of your hand (literally one pump will do), rub your hands together to spread the liquid all over the palms of your hands and rub it into the ends of your hair - sorted! I tend to twirl my ends together clockwise and anticlockwise to distrubute the product in every area of the bottom of my hair.

What's your favourite hair care products? What are your thoughts on these products?

Follow

Share:

8 comments

  1. These products look great! I must try them :)
    I love using the L'oreal Elvive Hair products. The Fibrology line in my favourite.

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to try out the fibrology ones! I'll definitely be trying them out at some point!

      Delete
  2. I literally see Garnier Ultimate Blends everywhere but have never thought to pick it up, thanks for the recommendation! X
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair texture is different so i have to use sulfate free products and products made specifically for black women. I might give this a try though, nice write up.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig