UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Friday, 19 February 2016

Fashion | Wind Swept

All Black Outfit

Wind swept was definitely an understatement...More like being blown away!

All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit

As your reading this blog post I will be packing my case and on my way to Iceland! I hope you do enjoy this post and also if you want to see the full adventure follow me on Instagram & Snapchat (isobelceline) to see what adventures I seek out! When I come back, expect a lot of Icelandic content and vlogs coming your way!

I really should of wrapped up slightly warmer for this beach walk...Wearing a beautiful lace detail top from Choies which I have been wearing a fair bit lately, as it gives such an elegant and classy touch to a pair of jeans, boots and throwing on a leather jacket. I can see me teaming this top with a monochrome striped skirt and black heels or lace-up flats with even a tanned leather high-waisted skirt with a classy bag for a dressed up look.

All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
All Black Outfit
Huttoft Beach

This has to be my go to type of outfit lately. Considering how I work mostly 5 days a week within my other job, I want to feel stylish and dressed up but also casual and chic at the same time, so this outfit has everything I want from it. Adding in my favourite ripped jeans, black leather jacket (bargain for £18!), my worn to death Linzi boots and obviously a bit of fringing. I've also been literally living in this beanie hat! It was only like £2 in Primark and I've been wearing it nearly every day for the last month, I love it that much! I'm currently obsessed with anything grey, so this is clearly a favourite piece for me lately.

I took a quick weekend trip up to Huttoft to catch up with my grandparents. It's nice to have a break from all the stress, hustle and bustle of the city and work life. I actually chilled out for a change and read my book! I rarely have time to read a book because I'm always either at work, blogging or trying to get through my list of things to do! So this short break was definitely necessary.


Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop (isobelthomas147)
Share:

15 comments

  1. Love this!
    xx

    http://anakrejevska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and a great outfit!

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also into the "blacks" now! Awesome pics! Stay inspired!
    xoxo
    Sabina,
    www.goldrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all black eevery now and again. Seems to be my go to colour!x

      Delete
  4. Cute beanie :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great pictures, I love it!
    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! lovely photos! great style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great in this very stylish jeans outfit! :)

    Hope you're having a great in Iceland! I've been there.. and it's a gorgeous and beautiful country! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look- and the excellent photo backdrop!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, i was thinking of getting a black, slim, long prom dress...but i'm worried it would look too dull.
    However, i have pale skin and i have red hair, so it adds a bit of colour in that way.
    Would it be alright? Or would it be better picked a brighter colour?
    white prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig