UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 15 February 2016

Fashion | SS16 Trends

SS16 Next

Let's talk new season. SS16 of course.

Firstly, I apologise for the lack of posts recently. I have another job as well as blogging which I have been putting a lot of hours into lately due to me wanting to save up for travelling a lot this year. I've already planned to go to Italy, a skiing resort and little break somewhere in the UK with my best friends. I've also been getting a LOT of content ready for you guys to read, including a lot of beauty, skincare and hair related posts as well as my usual fashion posts. I head off up to Iceland this weekend for a few days (YAY!) which I will be vlogging with my new Go Pro that I purchase a couple of weeks back for the purpose of how much travelling I will be doing and I will be writing up a fair few posts about my trip to Iceland too. Another thing, I've got a couple of YouTube videos lined up to be publish over on my channel, so I've been very active behind the screen getting all this content ready, hence why nothing has been published since the start of February. Anyway, let's get into what this post is really about! New season trends!


Seeing as Fashion Week is upon us and the new AW16 trends are walking down the run way, let's take a flash back to what this current season will be bringing us...

Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking...


Obviously florals were going to be back for spring. As the saying goes, flowers never lose their bloom and they certainly don't when it comes to fashion! This time around, it's all about the big and bold shapes, high neck dresses and floral suits.

Orange Is The New Black Or Is It Green?


It definitely will be during SS16, from burnt orange to neon, this lush colour will be everywhere. From tops & coats to dresses & skirts. This will literally be the IT colour next season. Unless your more for green, then your in luck as this owned Jasper Conran's runway owned that colour, reminding me of a secret garden afternoon tea party. Philip Lim with his floral and leaf print pieces also has made a big change to SS16 but clearly taking on a 70's twist.

Don't Throw Out Those Lace-Up Flats


It was clear last year that heels varnished when the flats and trainers arrived with their new design of either lace, studs, leather or fringing. Sophia Websters collection was one of my favourites for the new season, she never fails to impress.


Cold Shoulders Once Again


These bohemian/seventies style tops aren't going anywhere...You might as well hold on to last seasons as you'll be able to rock them once again this coming summer. Teaming with ripped denim or bohemian accessories. Keep that retro vibe going girls.

Luxurious Lace


Lace is always big, so why stop it here. We clearly love a bit of flirty and feminine lace don't we? From floaty dresses with a high neck to give an Edwardian style to the modern city girl lace crop top. You can rock lace once again this summer with so many different styles.



Watch my new YouTube video here!



What are your favourite trends for SS16?

Follow my main platforms here:

Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'
Snapchat (isobelceline)
Share:

8 comments

  1. I am so pleased that the Seventies cold shoulder trend is back for S/S, it was one of my favourites last year! I also can't wait to wear my lace-up flats when the weather gets warmer - hurry on up Spring!

    Great post! El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I bought some lace up flats in the sale of Topshop and am dying to get my wear out of them in spring!

      Delete
  2. lovely post and haul! Great video !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig