Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 25 February 2016

Beauty | Latest Beauty Buys

Beauty Haul

New beauty stuff, YAY! 

Beauty Haul

Looks like Real Techniques have brought out a few new launches lately that I didn't even know about?! That being this Deep Cleansing Gel, which is true to what it says on the packaging - enhances brush performance! They are literally like new again!
I also finally bought the complexion sponge by Real Techniques as I tried the one from Primark and the sponge is way to hard even when damp, so it's like it wipes my make-up off rather than spread it to where I want it. This sponge...OMG it literally blew me away! It makes my make-up look even more flawless than using brushes! Why did I not try this sooner?!
Yes, I finally treated myself to my dream brush...The Flat Contour Real Techniques Brush. It was a slight splurge, but I've wanted it for so long! When I use this brush for contouring, it picks up quite a lot of product, so it applys the make-up quite heavily as the brissels are designed to pick up the make-up product well. It does create some dark lines when I contour in the hollows in my checks, but theres nothing the Real Techniques Contour Brush can't help to blend in!

Beauty Haul

OMG the colours of this palette...*HEART EYES*
I've wanted this palette for ages! As my local Superdrug stores don't stock Make-Up Revolution products just yet, I have to go further a field to find them. The pigmentation of the majority of the colours is good! I haven't yet tried the palette out yet with some crazy looks. but I will soon be trying them out come SS16!

Beauty Haul

Since when did Make-Up Revolution bring out more brushes and tools?! I'm pretty sure I'm a social media addict, but I have never seen this Pro Brush Cleanse Tool before? Obviously, I had to buy it and try it out. It definitely helps to thoroughly cleanse your brushes - next to the Real Techniques Cleansing Gel of course.

Beauty Haul
Beauty Haul

Last but not least is this AMAZING Sleek Make-Up Highlighting Palette that I decided to pick up as it was on my wishlist. I have written up a review for you guys to read into more detail about this product and what I honestly think of it. So look out for that!

Thanks for reading and you might of seen on my main platforms of Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat (isobelceline) that I have been in Iceland the last few days. You know what that means! Loads of new content and videos coming your way...Stay tuned! 

Also watch my latest YouTube Video - SS16 Haul!



Follow
Share:

13 comments

  1. Good post, have a good weekend

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun! Nice post! I bought the egg sponge when i was in London a month ago. It's great!
    www.imperfectmuse.blogspot.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing, that brush is perfect for contouring :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Real technique brushes, they really are the best, but didn't try yet the sponge one, well not I'm so interested in it! Great one!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I didn't think I'd use the sponge, but since I bought it I have used it every time I've applied my make up! Especially when using concealer! Definitely would recommend it! <3

      Delete
  5. That highlighting palette looks beautiful!!

    xx
    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    www.blameitonbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh so many pretty things in this post, I didn't know about that Real Techniques launch either! And I love the packaging of the Sleek highlight palette xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is beaut isn't it <3 yeaa I'm liking the new launches lately! :)

      Delete
  7. I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary
    lace prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig