Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Fashion | Top 8 Dresses To Wear To A Wedding

Hello Ladies! Seeing as SS16 will soon be upon us, wedding season will also not be far behind it! Seeing as I have a wedding to attend myself this year, I'm pulling together some dresses from somewhere called Rosa Novias, that I would consider wearing to the wedding myself. Here is the top 8 dresses I've picked out.

http://www.rosanovias.ca/nectarean-ball-gown-shortmini-crystal-detailing-sweetheart-lace-satintulle-prom-dresses-p-1399.html

Add in some silver heels and a fish tail plait and I'll be Queen Elsa hehee! Love the colour blue - especially this beautiful icy blue shade! Perfect for SS16! It is also such a beautifully designed dress! You could get away with this being your prom dress girls! Definitely something I wish to own!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/simple-sashesribbons-shortmini-sheathcolumn-one-shoulder-cocktail-dresses-p-2653.html

How gorgeous is the shade of this dress?! Lilac...seriously perfect for a wedding or special occasion. Adding the cute little silk/satin bow just adds that touch of girliness and uniqueness! It's simple but elegant, which is what I love!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/nectarean-shortmini-crystal-detailing-sweetheart-sequins-ball-gown-prom-dresses-p-1398.html

I'm literally so drawn to this dress! It's so vibrant and pretty! I don't know whether this would be wedding appropriate, but my style is usually one that stands out anyway so this is definitely an option I would be willing to take! You would seriously stand out from the crowd in this dress!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/natural-princess-shortmini-backless-organza-cocktail-dresses-p-7676.html

Navy blue may be a slightly dark colour for a wedding but the style of this dress is beautiful and the colour is so elegant - yet another short dress I know, but I love shorter dresses, especially in the summer as they look so much more stylish!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/charming-chiffon-one-shoulder-aline-shortmini-sequins-lace-cocktail-dresses-p-978.html

I seem to have a thing for blue I think guys...It's such a classy colour though! Especially for during the evening party of the wedding! I love how different this one is with the added chiffon material hanging elegantly from the shoulder - which adds some sassiness when your walking too!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/charming-shortmini-half-sleeve-lace-bateau-aline-satin-cocktail-dresses-p-992.html

I personally love this dress, as I love the contrast of the two materials. Lace and satin. What better materials to put together, and adding that touch of sparkle with sequins! Also emerald green is such a classy colour!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/charming-one-shoulder-hand-made-flowers-aline-shortmini-chiffon-beading-cocktail-dresses-p-1042.html

Dusty pink is said to be one of the most popular colours of SS16, so this dress would be perfect for a wedding, as you'd be on trend and look classy while doing it. I love how different the detailing is as well on this dress!

http://www.rosanovias.ca/simple-chiffon-shortmini-ruching-wedding-aline-halter-guest-dresses-p-876.html

Yup...I definitely like blue by the seems of it! This little number is such a beautiful & classy one, yet the design is so simple! Winning if you want something along the lines of classy & simple!

The awesome thing about this brand is that every dress that they make is handmade! You can customise your dress in what ever way you like! From the sizing to the colour - you can literally have what ever colour you wanted and even your own custom fitting!

When it comes to dresses, I tend to choose shorter ones as, when I wear longer ones it makes me look and feel so short, even with heels! I also feel that shorter dresses are more my style - especially with added sparkle! I don't tend to go towards bandue dresses as I hate the fact you have to pull them up constantly if they don't fit you properly, I know this brand does custom fittings but I just always have bad experiences with bandue dresses so I tend to stay away from them - just my personal opinion and experiences. Anyway, this brand sells some amazing dresses from wedding & bridesmaid dresses to prom & cocktail dresses. So if your looking for any of these types of dresses, head this way girls to Rosa Novias!

What dress would you wear?

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop (isobelthomas147)

*This post was sponsored by Rosa Novias - please read my Disclaimer for more information*
Share:

5 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig