SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Friday 29 January 2016

Fashion | How To Style A Camel Coat

Isobel Celine

I originally called this post marshmallow and cream, as I felt like a marsh mellow in this outfit.


Isobel CelineIsobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

How unusual is this outfit? Quite casual but stylish and definitely a new addition to my personal style. Oversized jumpers and a different type of coat. Especially with the coin detailed buttons on the coat. I love the colour of the coat and how well it ties in with the jumper. This jumper is now my official new favourite! Oversized, CHECK. Cosy, CHECK. Unusual, CHECK. Best of all, it keeps me warm and will definitely be on my list to take to Iceland next month.

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Jacket* - Dresslink | Jumper* - Acne Studios via Choies | Faux Leather Trousers - Topshop | Thigh High Boots - H&M | Bag - Ark Clothing

This bag. Oh this bag...The love I have for it. I wanted this bag for agggeesss! Ever since I seen the Chloe bags, I've wanted one ever since! So this is definitely, not even a fraction of the price of the Chloe bags. This was only £10! It is definitely one of my go to bags lately too. Unfortunately they aren't sold now and I bought it back in December I believe, but either way guys, go grab one, you won't regret it. You can get similar ones on Ebay!

Thanks so much for reading guys! Roll on the weekend as 1. it's payday weekend and 2. SHOPPING TRIP!

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own and honest. Please refer to my disclaimer for more information.*

11 comments :