UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Fashion | The Top 5 NYE Dresses You Want From Dresslink

My Top 5 NYE Dresses I think you guys will love from Dresslink!
Sequin Playsuit

I've always love green sequin garments. Especially the one from Motel Rocks. This playsuit though is so much cheaper and much more unique!
A wrap style dress, with sequins?! YES PLEASE! Gold is definitely a gorgeous colour to wear for NYE.


I've seen a similar dress to this on Missguided and wanted it so bad as it looked so pretty, then I looked on Dresslink and this is literally a fraction of the price!



How gorgeous is this dress?! Especially with the deep V neckline! Something I've been loving lately is a deep V neckline. I don't own any deep V neckline pieces (yet)!



Now this dress would not only be perfect for NYE, but also a premiere, big event or even to a ball! Especially with the side split, it adds that extra nice detail to the whole dress and I personally think it pulls the dress together even better - especially with a gold belt!
Share:

4 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig