Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Fashion | The Top 10 Essential Pieces You Need This Winter

Ever heard of Oasap? No? Maybe this post and this post might refresh your mind. Anyway, I've noticed their new range for winter and found a fair few items that would be perfect for the winter season, not to mention for Christmas also! Anyway, here are my top 10 picks!

http://www.oasap.com/body-con/62124-fancy-velvet-crisscross-front-body-con-dress.html?fashionistachic

Oh how this dress needs to get in my wardrobe...the velvet material would be perfect for your nights out during the colder nights. The colour of it is just beautiful! I actually own a similar one in emerald green and I'm shocked at how warm it actually kept me. I'd definitely love to add this to my winter collection and I'm sure you would too!

http://www.oasap.com/coats-jackets/49490-camel-slim-lapel-wool-coat.html?fashionistachic

Camel coats...the most talked about coats every winter. The IT colour. You guys don't understand how much I want to own a camel coat, but just haven't found the one for me yet. This one right here is definitely one I'm considering! I have found a gorgeous camel trench coat in Topshop for £89 but they're currently out of stock...I just wish I'd of bought it when I first saw it and tried it on in the shop the other week...Either way, these coats are so versatile and match pretty much most things in my winter wardrobe. I'd probably constantly wear this coat with jeans, a jumper, scarf and boots - my go-to outfit lately.
http://www.oasap.com/pullovers/58506-favourite-solid-long-sleeve-high-neck-sweater.html?fashionistachic

Grey is the colour I've been drawn to wearing this season so far. I have a similar grey jumper I bought last season in the Christmas sales for only £10. I didn't think I'd wear it that much but it is the one jumper I've worn the most and I'm even wearing it now! It's definitely my favourite and I would definitely invest in another one!

http://www.oasap.com/scarves/60371-navy-grey-block-scarf-shawl-cape.html?fashionistachic

A scarf shawl is a definite must-have for the winter season. Wearing them over jumpers during the milder weather and over coats during the colder days. I own a lovely green emerald shawl which was an amazing find in a charity shop last year. I would definitely buy another and this one in particular has caught my eye because it has two of my favourite winter colours - grey & navy. These are perfect to thrown over jeans, a jumper and boots!

http://www.oasap.com/denim/61244-chic-ripped-loose-fit-cropped-jeans.html?fashionistachic

Oh how I've been wanting a pair of these jeans for SO long! I spotted a similar pair on Sarah Ashcroft and I loved how she styled them with Adidas Superstars and either a leather jacket or a bomber jacket for that casual but chic look. Definitely a way I would try styling them, but adding in my usual bohemian vibes buy adding a fedora and boho accessories.

http://www.oasap.com/blouses/61309-chic-lace-paneled-hollow-out-blouse.html?fashionistachic

Burgundy, if you haven't already heard, is THE colour of the season. Whether it's a top, skirt, shoes, coat or even a hat. It is the best colour to wear this season. I particularly love this top because of the colour and also the lace detailing on the arms. As the model is also showing, burgundy does look best with black jeans and I would love to layer this top up with a black coat, maybe a faux fur one or leather jacket and burgundy or black boots with a fedora. Plus, during the summer you could get away with wearing this as a long top or a dress with denim shorts.

http://www.oasap.com/pullovers/61412-chic-striped-paneled-tasseled-poncho.html?fashionistachic
During the Black Friday Sales, I found a similar piece like this in monochrome and grey tones which I wish I bought but unfortunately didn't... but this certainly would take it's place! I love the mixture of colours and how simple and bohemian this piece is - I especially love the roll neck added in! Perfect for the winter!

http://www.oasap.com/tanks/62130-solid-color-lace-up-back-slim-fit-tee.html?fashionistachic
How unique would you look with this piece! There's been a lot of lace up front tops going around lately, but not yet have I seen one like this - until now! Definitely a wardrobe staple for the season and the next!

http://www.oasap.com/midi-maxi/61279-chic-floral-printing-maxi-chiffon-dress.html?fashionistachic

Talk about bringing the festival gear into the winter! This beautiful piece is right up my street! This is what I call an all year round piece! Adding boots, tights, shearling/leather jacket and a fedora for the winter season and adding bohemian accessories, a fringed bag and black buckle boots for summer. Your sorted.

*This post was sponsored by Oasap*


Share:

4 comments

  1. That maxi dress is so beautiful! But it might be too cold to dress up now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Add in some thick tights and you'll be fine xD

      Delete
  2. awesome items! they are all so key to the outfit and standing out! great selection

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!
    P.P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig