SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 22 October 2015

Fashion | How To Style Black Lace Trousers

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
*Eye Contacts - Spooky Eyes | *Top - YOINS | Flares - H&M | Heels - F&F

Halloween is slowly approaching and I am so ready for it this year! I thought I'd go for an all black look again this year but go as maybe a blonde Mrs Adams? What would you say this outfit would be? A witch? Mrs Adams or a well dressed zombie? It's either this outfit or an even better dress I've bought from H&M which I seriously CANNOT wait to show you guys as it is literally A-MAZING!
I definitely think I have an obsession with lace this season though? As I am wearing a hell of a lot of black this season which isn't like me at all?! The colours I'm mainly leaning towards is, black, khaki, burgundy, mustard and a bit of grey. Probably because most of these colours are autumnal and I am feeling very autumnal like these last few weeks transitioning into autumn, even though the mornings are freezing and then later in the day it's quite warm again, it confuses my wardrobe! I had to get these lace flares out again though - especially for Halloween!

This top from YOINS though is just awesome! It's got the seventies trend down to a T! With bell sleeves, criss cross front and a bit of black lace detailing to the sleeves. It's like a seventies style with a modern twist. Perfff! I've wanted a top like this since I seen Amelia Breading wearing this one. I just love this style and I really want a bodysuit like this, I'm just obsessed with this sort of style lately! What do you think? I do have one issue with this top though, the sizing was a bit big for me so I had to tie it with a bobble at the back, as the material is slightly fragile - as in the material is very stretchy and can easily be stretched out of shape. Other than that it's a very different styled top to what I've seen this season.

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own and honest. Please refer to my disclaimer for more information.*

4 comments :

  1. Great post! you have an amazing blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for a Halloween party !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete