SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 13 August 2015

Fashion | How To Style A Sunflower Playsuit

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Playsuit - Oasap* | Jacket, Necklace & Bag - Primark | Choker -New Look | Fedora - H&M | Boots - F&F

First of all, Happy Birthday to my lovely mum. We went a Transport Museum considering how the rain made us change the original plan of going to Warwick Castle...oh well, saving it for another day where the boyfriend can come too. The bouquet of flowers and card is actually from my brother to my mum and I absolutely love the card, it is just brilliant how the camera caught us all off guard which makes the picture better! I really do love my fabulous family! I had to get a picture of this beautiful bouquet as it is so photogenic and just...ugh...I just had to get a good photo of them.

As for our day out, it rained for the majority of the day, but that did not stop me from dressing up as I usually do. I had to as I've been working every weekday for the last 3 weeks and have finally had a proper weekday off to dress up! So this sunflower playsuit from Oasap was seriously calling to be worn! I didn't care what the weather was doing, I was wearing this fabulous piece! Incorporating bohemian and festival vibes into my outfit yet again, fringing, boots, gold accessories, pom pom detailing and pf course my favourite style of bag - the bucket/duffel bag! I adore this little playsuit, with the sunflower print all over the piece, pom pom detailing, adjustable straps and is super light to wear. The material is quite thin but not so much that it's see through. I love how the bottom half over laps around the thigh area so that it is very flattering on the leg. The neckline is something I particularly like as it is at that perfect height (if that makes sense) not too high and not too low. Definitely a piece I will be styling up differently throughout some and will certainly be transitioning into AW15 too!

Excuse the camera quality, I didn't have my camera with me so I had to use my phone camera. This won't happen often don't worry. It was also bad lighting in the Museum.

Thanks for reading as always!

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own and honest. Please refer to my disclaimer for more information.*

4 comments :