SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 6 August 2015

Fashion | What To Wear To A Festival

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Lace Flares - H&M (Coachella Range) | T-shirt (tied in a knot) - Primark | Bag - Primark | Scarf (made into a sash) - Charity Shop | Necklaces - Love Luna | Body Chain - Gifted by the Best Friend | Gladiator Sandals - Primark | Fedora - H&M

*WARNING*

*BEST FESTIVAL OUTFIT I HAVE EVER PLANNED RIGHT HERE*

I seriously fell in love with this outfit when I tried it on! Like seriously! Major bohemian, Indian, festival, Gothic, seventies and god knows what else going on in this outfit! These lace flares though...just WOW...FABULOUSNESS to the max! I spotted them on another blogger and instantly knew they had to be bought no matter what the price...and of only £14.99 they were added to my basket. They were the only pair left and in my size so it was a match made in heaven and they literally had my name written all of them! I'd love a white pair of these flares too...especially in the summer due to black attracting the heat. As I wore these to Godiva Festival, I thought the weather was going to be too hot for them and I would suffer for wearing them, but luckily the weather was slightly warm but bearable and overcast. It even decided to absolutely chuck it down with rain so we all had to literally leg it to the Paradise Tent for cover until the rain passed over.

I went for a very Gothic style mixed in with my favourite bohemian style and also adding a slight Indian feel with this bikini cover up made into slightly like a sari. Adding in more bohemian vibes with a waist/hip chain which was kindly given to me by my fabulous best friend! Thanks again lovely! Also wearing my fabulous crystal and positivity necklace from Love Luna and fedora from H&M and bucket bag that is literally like a tardis from Primark! I have definitely found my style of bags now - bucket/duffel/draw string bags. A lovely friend bought me a beautiful light blue real leather draw string bag with faux pony skin tassel's attached to it from River Island for my 18th. Thank youuu!

As for my make-up I went for quite a dark look with a berry lip for that extra Gothic touch. Keeping the Gothic vibes going throughout the outfit, I stuck with silver accessories, also within my eyeshadow, to keep the outfit dark and mysterious with that slight hint of pink.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post!

1 comment :