Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 20 July 2015

Lace Tutu

UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
Dress - New Look | Jacket - New Look | Boots - Primark (old) | Bag - Primark (old but I've seen similar in store)
Firstly I apologise for the slight blurriness of the pictures in some parts. For some reason it's blurring up when I take pictures. I've cleaned the lens but nothing seems to work. It's better for close ups. I really need to get round fixing my Nikon L820 as that was my favourite camera for outfit shots. I am planning on investing in a DSLR camera though, so does anyone have any suggestions on what one I should buy if I do?

As for my outfit, I had some inspiration from instagram. The whole outfit gives me and American cowgirl sort of vibe. With the girliness of the white feminine lace tutu dress and adding a slight bit of edge with a denim jacket. Adding in the cowgirl vibes with aztec boots and a bohemian styled bucket bag. This has to be another summer outfit favourite I've created this year. I love to experiment with different pieces and see what looks best with what. My dress was a fabulous find in a charity shop a couple for years ago and it is something I restyle every year, whether it's with wedges, sandals or boots. It just seems to be so versatile to dress up or down. I went for a casual look as I went out to a lovely canal side pub for a few non-alcoholic drinks. As i wasn't 18 then, but now I am! Eek! Finally I can buy things that are for 18 year olds hahaa, mainly xbox games and alcohol hehee.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Is it something you would wear?

Shop My Mavatar Cart
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig