SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Friday 31 July 2015

Fashion | How To Dress Like Cow Girl For A Festival

Isobel Celine

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Outfit - Primark | Shorts & Rings - New Look

Firstly, thank you to my lovely best friend for taking these pictures before our day out at Godiva Festival. The festival itself was good but, it seems to be going down hill each year...As more and more people come each year, there becomes less space to move about and not everyone is pleasant to each other in these kind of environments. Considering how I don't do well in small spaces, especially when I can feel claustrophobic when in a massive crowd as I feel trapped like I can't get out.

As for my outfit, I felt the need to get my wear out of my crochet bralet and throw a crochet cover up over the top as I can feel self-conscious sometimes. Keeping my accessories together with a golden theme. I sadly broke one of the chains from this body chain..as it is so delicate, it is like a choker as I goes around your neck, over your arms, down your back and around your hips and waist. When I was trying to pull it from round my neck, I pulled a bit too hard and broke a chain off from the hip...*slight scream of terror when this happened* as I absolutely love this body chain - only £3 from Primark so it's not a massive loss. I will probably take the broken chain off and one on the other side so that it is even. Are you loving body chains this season? I certainly are digging them. THE perfect accessory for either festivals or even nights out - especially over backless dresses.

Keeping the festival vibes going with aztec print boots, retro styled sunnies,straw hat and backpack, I felt very festival ready in this outfit. The weather stayed nice all day too. I got to see Don Broco even if something did go wrong to make me miss the first half of his set...we won't go into detail as it quite annoyed me...I missed my favourite song by him 'Automatic'...grr...ahh well it was still a good day. We also got to see Meadowlark on the Sunday which were just...wow...their music just send me some place else...Absolutely love Meadowlark. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

My make-up look consisted of neon brights from the Technic palette I posted on my Instagram a few weeks ago. Considering how the palette was only £1.99...it worked out pretty well. The pigmentation is very, very bright. Some are less pigmented and need building up a bit to get the colour you want, but either way, good palette to go and try out and it won't break the bank at all. You can purchase them in your nearest Body Care shop.

There is definitely part of my personal style that keeps a bohemian vibe going in almost every outfit I wear...That may be because my mum has always worn styles of clothing that are seventies inspired. Her style is just fab.

Thanks for reading fashionista's! See you soon!

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own and honest. Please refer to my disclaimer for more information.*

Post a Comment