SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 15 June 2015

Lifestyle | A Short Break To The Coast

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Jacket, Beanie, T-Shirt & Wet-look Leggings - Primark | Hoodie - Blue Banana | Converse - BANK

You can't beat the feel of the warm sand between your toes, the cool breeze of the summer air, drifting off into your own world while breathing in the world around you. Beach walks have to be one of my absolute favourite things to do, especially during sunrise or sunset.

Oh look! I've actually got my hair in a different style for a change! As it was seriously windy up on the East Coast, a braid was definitely needed...Blonde Canvas (one of my favourite bloggers) gave me some inspiration for this hairstyle. This is my seriously dressed down look, especially during the slightly chillier weather. I have a serious skater girl vibe deep within me. I've never been to a skate park or anything like that, but there's just something in my style that makes me love this casual skater girl type of look; beanie's, hoodies and converse/trainers, Takes me back to my younger teenage years.

During the time of Fashionistachic14's One Year Blogiversary, I took a trip up to Skegness for the weekend to visit family and take a break from everything. It made me realise what the world holds outside of the social media side of life. Just walking along the British seaside made me feel at peace with myself. A feeling I don't feel anywhere else. A sense that I'm home. Taking time out to really think about life is a recommendation for everyone. Take a weekend off and just travel somewhere. Get away from everything and take a short break from work, social media, the Internet and any stresses that you have and just leave it behind for a day or two. You'll thank yourself later...

Travelling the world is something I seriously want to do. See all the different sites that are hidden within the whole world. From the Blue Lagoon in Iceland to the busy streets of New York. I want to explore the world and see what it holds.

Recently I've been visiting different places more often as you may have seen in quite a few of my posts; Torquay, Skegness, aircraft museums, little hidden villages within the British countryside. You may be able to tell I am a seriously adventurous person and I hate staying in bed all day. I always feel it's a waste of time. I hardly ever stay in and watch a film. I always feel the need to be out and explore, especially when I went through my depressive stage. If I just stay in, I feel trapped and all the depressing thoughts come rushing back if I don't keep myself busy. What I'm basically saying is I love to explore and have new adventures every single day. Expect new adventures to come...

Post a Comment