UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 29 June 2015

Prom

UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
UK Fashion Blogger
Photos by Hayley Allsop Photography | Website
Dress - Quiz Clothing | Heels - New Look | Bag - New Look | *Earrings - Body Jewellery Shop | Nail Shade 330 Chameleon Pink - Barry M

This is my actual Prom dress...purple and iridescent gems. I know it's Prom season so I thought I would share my style on the occasion. This dress can be strapless but I'm not one for going strapless. When I first went Prom dress shopping, I spotted this beauty in navy blue. I tried it on in navy blue and went away thinking is that the colour I want. Went back a few days later and went into the Debenhams Quiz store and spotted this beautiful radiant purple beauty! It was meant to be! I prefer purple than navy as it's such a vibrant and outstanding colour. It is long and short at the same time, which was perfect for my not knowing what length to go with - plus a bonus for being able to wear it again! Why buy something you'll only buy once! Especially if it cost you a hell of a lot of money!

As for my earrings, I was kindly gifted them buy Body Jewellery Shop. They have an awesome range of different jewellery, from stud earrings to belly bars to magnetic nail varnish! I particularly like the ear piercing jewellery products but there's so many I can't just choose one to be my favourite! I particularly like these pearl studs as they add a slight touch more class to my look. When I was younger I always want to wear pearls, especially the necklaces, so I could feel like a lady and I certainly feel like a lady in these elegant studs and beautiful outfit!

I didn't actually wear these heels to prom as I wore wedges to support my feet better as it was a long night. My clutch is the original one I wore to Prom. My Prom was two years ago. Do I want to relive that night? Hell no. To be absolutely truthful, I hated Prom. I was glad to be shot of school and be able to grow up and start a fresh. Once Prom was over I felt relieved to be free of school and not having to see the people I disliked again - there were people I did like, but most people I just felt they didn't mean anything to me anymore. Everyone has different views and this is my own opinion. I hope you enjoy or will enjoy your Prom as everyone is different.

Shop My Mavatar Cart
Share:

4 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig