UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 21 May 2015

Sporty Lace Ups

Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Sporty Lace Ups
Bomber Jacket - Primark | Bodycon Dress - Primark | Skirt - F&F | Lace-Ups - F&F (similiar here - almost identical)) | Bag - Primark | Sunglasses - Primark

Sporting Primark and F&F throughout this whole outfit. This has to be one of my ultimate favourite outfits I've created! Playing with different size monochrome stripes and fitted materials. I am definitely thinking of buying more lace up heels. I feel the need to wear more heels lately, especially since watching That Pommie Girl (Sarah Ashcroft)'s TMI tag on YouTube. I was inspired by her favourite quote; Life's too short to be little. And my gosh, she's right, the amount of heels she owns, makes me envious and has made me want to buy a lot more heels! Heels, especially night out heels, are something I seriously lack in. On the run up to my 18th Birthday in July, I will definitely have the excuse to buy more heels due to all the nights out that will be happening!

This outfit style is something I'd wear to the office on a casual day. My dream job would definitely working for a magazine in New York like Retro Flame who luckily enough lives in New York! Swop with me please girl! What's your dream job?

Thank you for reading and follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin' for all things fashion, beauty and even the odd lifestyle picture (mainly on Instagram).

Shop My Mavatar Cart
Share:

11 comments

  1. You look so beautiful x

    elegantanchors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit but omg I didn't think that bomber jacket was from Primark - I know what I want now! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Beautiful look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your shoes !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Dr Ogudugu a Traditional healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use real magical powers to fight demons, evil spirits and super villains. Are you suffering in silence? does everything in your life seems to be going wrong no matter how hard you try to make things better? have Questions about love, or career let me help you am a born gifted traditional healer and master psychic. I 've experience in exploration of the past, present and future. I can help you with any of those problems that are making your life difficult and miserable,do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love,relationship,marriage life falling apart? is your life facing financial ruin ? i specialize in reuniting.Email me about your problems and I'll be of great help to you on my my personal email address: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig