SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Saturday 9 May 2015

Travel | Paignton Zoo

Paignton Zoo


Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Skirt - Primark | Crop Top - Primark | Sunglasses - Primark | Duffel Bag - Primark (All SS15) | Holographic Sandals - TKMaxx (SS14) 

This had to be one of the BEST days of my holiday! The weather was beautiful the day we went and visited Paignton Zoo. I recommend you go and see this Zoo, as it has so much beauty, lovely staff members, well looked after animals with a large amount of space each to run around. The whole ground that the Zoo is based on is absolutely HUGE. So if you ever have the lucky chance to visit this amazing Zoo, you should jump at the chance! It is definitely somewhere I would visit again!

As for my outfit for the day, I thought sandals were perfect for this day out, as there was a LOT of walking involved. Also as the weather was stunning, which gave me the excuse of a crop top and this fabulous printed skirt - a bargain of £3! This whole entire outfit only cost £25! And that's the shoes costing the most at £15! This skirt has such a nice flare to it with a hint of gold detailing on the back in the zip. I had to pin this skirt at the back as it hung on my hips rather than hugging my waist, even though it is a size six. It's more of a circle skirt than a high waisted skirt, but there's nothing better than using a safety pin or paper clips to hold it up for a quick DIY of keeping it higher - I'm not one for showing my belly button quite often and I like my clothes to be fitted as most of you may know.

The day consisted of not even a 5 minute wait in the queue while taking shots of flamingo's through the window. A walk through the gift shop and walking out into the African styled walkway, a look over the side into a world full of all sorts of creatures, from gibbons, ducks, herons, seagulls, flamingos, peacocks as far as the eye can see. Off we walked into the bird sanctuary where we witnessed a giant green house full out beautifully coloured birds all singing their own tune. They were extremely tame and even sat still while I took a few pictures of them (check below). We were even lucky enough to watch them eating within touching distance!

Onto the reptile house which held creatures from crocodiles, to snakes, to chameleons. The chameleons were my favourites as they slowly moved along a stick while keeping tabs on what his viewers were doing during his every move - picture below if you'd like to see!

After all this we stopped for a pot of tea while taking in the warm sun and hearing the gibbons having an extremely loud conversation with each other from one side of their little forest to the other. if you'd like to see what else we saw, then check the pictures below! Hope you enjoyed this post! I thoroughly enjoy writing about places I've been to and love sharing them with you lovely people! What are your thoughts on this beautiful place?

Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo
Paignton Zoo

*All photos are my own using a Fujifilm Finepix S8650*

Post a Comment