UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Airwalk

Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Airwalk
Trench - Airwalk | Jumper - Primark | Jeans - Primark | Boots - Truffle | Belt - Primark | Eagle Necklcae - George at Asda

There seems to be a theme on my blog lately...boyish style outfits have re-occurred lately...With shirts and belts...I don't know what it is but I like it...I even found myself in the men's section of Primark buying an amazing bohemian style printed t-shirt - which actually is way too much of a women's styled shirt, that I must say. Who else agrees that men's clothing is wayyy more comfier than women's?!

I didn't wear this anywhere special, just to do the food shopping. My pup (well, he isn't a pup anymore) decided to get into a couple of my shots, seeing as he hasn't been in any of my shots in a while I think he decided to join in the fun. I know he secretly likes to have his picture taken as he does what I do when a camera is pointed at me, slightly look away from it. He's such a cutie though. Have you got any pets you adore just like how I adore my gorgeous pup?

I realised I hadn't posted these boots in ages! As I've said before here, they are super light-weight and great to walk in. Block heel shoes have to be my ultimate favourite. They don't only give you great height, but they help you to balance better rather than in half inch wide 4 inch heels and are so much comfier to walk in!

Thanks for reading you awesome people! See you in mt next post! While you wait check out my Bloglovin' to read my other posts all in one place other than my blog!
Shop My Mavatar Cart
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig