SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 19 March 2015

Fashion | How To Style A Leather Jacket

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Jacket - Primark | Slogan Tee - Primark | Scarf - Primark | Jeans - New Look | Boots - Hidden Fashion | Sunglasses - Primark

I've been waiting sooo long to post this outfit! I can't believe it's took me this long to post it...It's just so on point! From the monochrome tones to the platformed boots - which were an absolute bargain from Hypnotic in Birmingham for £6.99! They are seriously light as well, with an elasticated front, cleated sole and 4 inch block heel - definitely my style! I love how this outfit includes 3 of my favourite styles - monochrome, fitted clothing and a block heel boot! Perfff!

What do you guys think of my sunglasses? They suit me more than my cream RayBan's! These new babies were only a fraction of the price for a £1! I feel I suit these black ones better because they suit my hair colour.

As for my t-shirt...OMGGG...I've found the perfect style of a slogan tee...I need more...Slogan tees are what I'm actually lacking in. Have you guys got any recommendations of where I could find some awesome ones?

As this post is just part one, expect to see another post including this awesome top but I'll be styling it slightly differently, so watch out for that which will be up later this week.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments :