Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Favourite Holiday Destination

Not my usual sort of post, but I feel I need to switch it up a bit! Considering how much I have been wanting to visit this amazing city for so long.
New York City

This city has been a dream of mine to visit. As you can see in the pictures above, the city doesn't only look amaxing in the day, it is even more beautiful at night. There is quite a few reasons why I would love to visit New York...

1. To visit all of the amazing shops (of course!). From Mulberry to Bloomingdale's. I love to see some of the designers that fill part of Madison Avenue including, Kate Spade, Prada and even Chanel. I have never visited a store that has such high-end brands other than Debenhams. To see such amazing quality designer brands would top a shopping trip off during a holiday to this city.



2.Central Park - This amazingly huge park has so many photo opportunities that I would love to take advantage of. From the Central Zoo to the Shakespeare Garden. I would lobe to relax on the Great Lawn or Sheep Meadow and enjoy a lovely picnic whilst taking in the views by capturing the beauty into a painting or detailed drawing.


3. Statue of Liberty - Another amazing photo opportunity!


4.Time Square - to see the ball drop on New Years Eve!



5. Madison Square Garden - To see a famous artist of course would be awesomeee!


One thing for sure that I would take on a holiday like this would be this gorgeous Floral Print Wrap Dress from M&Co. Dress it up with silver ankle strap heels and a clutch bag or dress it down with sandals and a short jacket for a day time look.

Floral print wrap dress
Thank you for reading!


*All images are from google search*

**This post is in collaboration with M&Co**
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig